Reviews for Over the Rainbow
Mrs Emacular chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
aw, this is sad.

tears in my eyes- check

saving story as a favourite- check

wanting to hrear more- check
Bree-and-Nettie-hour chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This story is very moving, especially since my Grandpa died of lung cancer before I even got to meet him, and my Uncle died of Leukemia,so I can sympathize with your family. I want to wish you my deepest sympathy and the best of wishes to you and your family. What matters the most is that you make the best of the time you have left, and treat her the same. Most people wouldn't want pity, they would want you to treat them the way you did before they were diagnosed. I hope you can find comfort in the fact that no matter how long it takes, you will once again see her and share eternal life with her in the welcoming gates of heaven.

Deepest sympathy and best of wishes,

Nettie
Twilight's Sapphire chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Well that just hit a bit close to home. I am sorry about your aunt and I wish her many blessings.

I lost my favorite uncle to brain, lung, and liver cancer a couple of years ago. He fought long and hard, and lasted many years (about 4) after he was diagnosed.

But he left our family in peace, happiness and love. I wish you the very same with your aunt. Hopefully you live nearby and will be able to spend time with her, unfortunetly I didn't have that chance with my uncle. I live in Califonia and he lived in Toronto, Canada.

Singing for me is my escape, and I escape as often as I can. It's what brings me peace. My husband and I and whoever else we can drag alot, go to Karoake as often as we can, my husband usually goes every week, but I usually prefer to stay home and sing, only going out a few times a year. Not that I sing badly, I don't, I've been told that I have a wonderful voice, I just don't care of the bar scene to much. lol

Anyways, take care of yourself, much luck on your career, and many blessings to your aunt.

Sapphirepa aka Debbi
KLUTZYLIKEBELLA chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was so beautiful. I cried as i was reading it, it brought back so many emotions. Ive read all of your stories and you are an amazing writer, your story was truly touching
suntitan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Thank you. Today is the 9 year anniversary of my mothers death and the 7 year of my mother-in-laws wake. Your story and her song gave me a release I didn't know I needed. I lost them both to cancer, the only thing positive about thst disease is that you have time to say all the things that need saying and to do all things that need doing. I'm sory to hear about your aunt, and I hope you are doing okay
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I'm in tears. I love Charlie. Ur stories... wow.

Wonderful story, I've never thought much about the humans in Twilight. Beautiful...
Misguided-Girl101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I thought it was very beautiful and moving and original with the way you entwined the song into it was very lovely. sorry to hear about your aunt xox
Lalalalalalalalalalaal chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was beautiful. I cried like a baby though. I'm really sorry about your aunt. I know how you feel my grandmother died of cancer when I was only 5. I really wish I would have got to get to know her better before she went. I'm 17 now and all I have left is a teddy bear she made me before she died, it's the most important thing I have. It's really all I have of her, well I have pictures but it's great to have something that she made and put a lot of love into. I'll pray for your aunt! Just stay with her, be there for her. God Bless you and your family! Just remember she will have fun once she is over that rainbow.
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
My darling girl, thank you for putting your heart and love into this story.

Any one who has lost someone close can't help but feel your love for your Aunt Terri...love her as much as you can and don't forget to love yourself as well.

Sending good thoughts out to you, to her and your family.

(hugs)
Kerri 1995 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'm really sorry about your Aunt, and I know how you feel. My Grandpa died last year from emphysema, and I saw him suffer, but there was nothing I could do. It was very hard especially when my mom prolonged telling me when he passed, because she didn't know how to tell me, so I didn't get to go to the funeral. Well on the good side your a great author and your story is well written with a lot of emotion (it made me cry). And again I'm really sorry about your Aunt Terri :(
charverv chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow ... that story really made me cry. It hit really close to home for me, too. My father passed away exactly one year ago and this story really brought back some of that. Thanks for writing it though, it really was an amazing story.
EverWonderWhy chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'm crying. That is sad. I'm sorry about your Aunt Terri. Stay strong. I know what's like...

Issa
animallover0109 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Im sorry that your aunt has cancer. My aunts rare brain cancer just came bak after 12 years and she just got it removed. Shes going through so much and theres nothing i can do. I know how u feel. Stay strong. Loved the story... would have made me cry if i wasnt so dang tired
28 | « Prev Page 1 2