Reviews for Why Does it Always Have to Be Red?
Fan girl chapter 1 . 8/31
This DOES NOT suck
hagancameron chapter 1 . 3/30
This is fun, more please!
Balthanon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
I rather liked this- oddly, I could actually see this being continued with an embarrassed Ranma playing around with cosplaying as various shoujo heroines.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Huh, a little different than the usual tired plot lines. That's outstanding. Nice job on this one and thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i think it ok like to read more of this
Chikiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
this was nice story and the ending was surprisingly funny. thanks for the story
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Cute as all heck! And far from the traditional "Ranma in a fuku" fic. Nicely done.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This made me smile, and that's always a good thing in my book. Wouldn't mind reading more of the same :)

Thanks for writing!

Annara
H3Knuckles chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It was a little on the short side, but it was a cute little bit. I'd like to see what you could do on a story with a little more meat to it.

I'm not much for technical advice, sorry.
recon12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i must concur with your dedaction on the hole ranma as sailer sun. with the red out fit. i rather thought the idea that you possaes for this story was not bad in genreal. keep paying ation to the treds that authers seem to follow and i am most postive you will write exlent story's in the near future. o by the way sorry for my spelling. hope you understand what i am saying.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
For the color of a Sun outfit, I'd go with an effect rather like a Siamese cat: white in the central body, shading down to gold at the extremities. Then, with the ribbons representing Solar prominences, I'd have them red-gold. For gems, diamonds or opal.
jayqueue chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hi, I did enjoy your story, and I agree with you that green goes better with onna Ranma. (picturing the green bottle of 7-up drink, with the red dot between the wordings '7' and 'up'). Do write some more Ranma fics! :)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-CE!

Actually, this is the very 1º time I've ever read this scenario before.

But it was a pretty damn good 1º time. LOL

Now, Ranma-chan looked mighty fine in that Sailor Sun outfit. LMAO

And the ending...ROFL

Just...ROFL

Nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
NatalieEGH chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
A nice story. It is much more enjoyable writing this critique than the last. It was a pleasure to read and lately that cannot be said about many of the new authors. Thank you for sharing it with us.

The reference to Spells R Us is somewhat appropriate especially with him knowing how to fix his hair just right for the outfit.

To bad this story is obviously a one shot. I hope you write if not more on it (something that can often ruin a one shot unless it is completely rewritten from the outline up) on other stories.