Reviews for Why Does it Always Have to Be Red?
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Huh, a little different than the usual tired plot lines. That's outstanding. Nice job on this one and thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i think it ok like to read more of this
Chikiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
this was nice story and the ending was surprisingly funny. thanks for the story
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Cute as all heck! And far from the traditional "Ranma in a fuku" fic. Nicely done.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This made me smile, and that's always a good thing in my book. Wouldn't mind reading more of the same :)

Thanks for writing!

Annara
H3Knuckles chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It was a little on the short side, but it was a cute little bit. I'd like to see what you could do on a story with a little more meat to it.

I'm not much for technical advice, sorry.
recon12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i must concur with your dedaction on the hole ranma as sailer sun. with the red out fit. i rather thought the idea that you possaes for this story was not bad in genreal. keep paying ation to the treds that authers seem to follow and i am most postive you will write exlent story's in the near future. o by the way sorry for my spelling. hope you understand what i am saying.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
For the color of a Sun outfit, I'd go with an effect rather like a Siamese cat: white in the central body, shading down to gold at the extremities. Then, with the ribbons representing Solar prominences, I'd have them red-gold. For gems, diamonds or opal.
jayqueue chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hi, I did enjoy your story, and I agree with you that green goes better with onna Ranma. (picturing the green bottle of 7-up drink, with the red dot between the wordings '7' and 'up'). Do write some more Ranma fics! :)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-CE!

Actually, this is the very 1º time I've ever read this scenario before.

But it was a pretty damn good 1º time. LOL

Now, Ranma-chan looked mighty fine in that Sailor Sun outfit. LMAO

And the ending...ROFL

Just...ROFL

Nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
NatalieEGH chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
A nice story. It is much more enjoyable writing this critique than the last. It was a pleasure to read and lately that cannot be said about many of the new authors. Thank you for sharing it with us.

The reference to Spells R Us is somewhat appropriate especially with him knowing how to fix his hair just right for the outfit.

To bad this story is obviously a one shot. I hope you write if not more on it (something that can often ruin a one shot unless it is completely rewritten from the outline up) on other stories.
L.A. Riverburn chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
as you said, this isn't the most original theme. Ranma posing clothes for Nabiki to pay his debts. The end was slightly suprising (the whole - I look better in green switch), but overal, it's a nice read (certainly from the mass amount of crap that's lately being posted with horrendeous authors reviewing other horrible authors and asking for reviews).

Your spelling is good, characters are more or less in character (I guess Nabiki is attracted to female Ranma or something to lose her apathy), and it is well written.

like I said, story isn't shocking, but as a return-to-fantas...fanfiction it's good.

Welcome Back
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'm a little confused trying to get the point.

Ranma might have looked around wearily if she was tired, but, I'll bet she was looking warily in case someone spotted her.

Wes
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hehehe. Great little story here, but with a lot of potential for expansion. I'd really like to read more.