Reviews for Take A Chance
korras chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I loved this fic, Amange is my fave couple 3
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awwww, that final so ideal!

The AmakusaxAnge I like the first time they both appeared, it hurts not having many scenes. But I loved the fic, is a very good fic. The descriptions and writing were very nice and pleasant (not counting, of course, the personalities were very IC, especially in his late dialogues.) Without doubt they have much chemistry.

Kisses!
Yulan the Exhausted chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Ehm, just want to say again, good job, and I have a small request, hope you won't mind. ;

The thing is, the Chinese Amange fans have too few fanfics with this couple, and I want to do some translations for them so that they can also enjoy this fanfic. ] Will you permit me to do some Chinese translation on this piece?
deadaccount123344555 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
;_; Omg so cute 3
Celestial Zodiac chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Sorta like this couple. Watched the anime and I think they look good together. Juuza does look like he has slight feelings for her but Ange, well, hard to say.

I wanna play the game. :(

Great, fluffy fic.
Mellie427 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
AmaAnge! AmaAnge! :D I love that pairing so much, but there's only one story for it, right? If you make another one, I would love to read it!(kind of a romance addict.) Their personalities are perfect! I could never write an AmaAnge story, I can't write romance :P
Avistella chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
OMG! I love this story!~ It's so cute!~ I love AmaAnge and this was truly a cute story. You inspired me to write one story as well...but alas, I do not know much of them so I can't really write anything without making them seem OOC. xD; Ahaha, anyways, this was truly a brilliant work of art!
Genichiro chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This would be a good couple to write a fic for. I liked how this one played out. It wasn't Amakuza just diving it; the cool mercenary was being cautious the whole time. Good work.
Yami Koibito chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
owo First review I've given in a while...-shot-

U-um let's see!

You're really good at describing the situation between the two of them. I love the description, I could imagine it in my head... -cough-

It was short, yet very satisfying and it was veryy cutee~

I-I'd like to see them kiss in the VN/anime. owo

“I'm sorry I kept you waiting, Lady.” 8D
Love Filled Croquettes chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Ahh I love you for this. Umineko seriously has no fanfiction :C

And also very little Ange/Amakusa. It's at a tie with Jessica/Kanon for my second favorite pairing. Battler/Beato is my first favorite as well.

But anyways it was adorable and a definte favorite on my list.
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Good. I hope you do write a sequel at some point.D :
kikirachan1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
YES! I can review now!

Dude. I LOVE IT. The way you wrote it, and the way you handled Amakusa's and Ange's personalities was perfect in my opinion. And this is also my second OTP. (The first obviously being BattlerxBeato, lol xD) Good job. ;D
Naichi chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Yayy! More Umineko fan fiction! I don't really support this pairing, but it was a great story nonetheless. I didn't know that Battler and Ange were cousins. I learned something new today~
saberbride chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
AMAANGE 3! Yes! Definitely my OTP from Umineko. Now, all Ryuukishi has to do is make that a canon couple...

And you totally win at the sappy stuff, we all know it 8D

"Sometimes, he wished that she treasured him the same way she did that diary." I just..."d'aw"ed at that part! And then the end, yes, the end. Just too cute for words 3

NICE JOB! I will be awaiting that longer AmaAnge fic, too ;D