Reviews for Cherish your life
Tim chapter 1 . 1h
WHAT
Harumi Fujyoshi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was confusing. Shocking. Terrifying. I loved it and yet am still quite creeped out (which I am not quickly). Good job, and well done on the unexpected ending.
passiveInferno chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
...

SHIT.

I've read a lot of multiple character death stories, but this one.. it's just cruel. And my sick mind finds it all brilliant, in a way I'm not sure I want to know more about.

All I can say if that you sure know how to give someone the chills. A lot.

oh noes Miles died.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
*Gapes* Good lord, I am shocked at the ending. A PhoenixWright-SAW crossover...never thought of that, but that was definitely a neat piece of writing. Love how you gave Gumshoe and Starr a brief moment of glory as they showed some competence, but I am wow-ed by the idea of this story itself.

My only complaint is that, isn't de Killer all about client service and obligation? I doubt he would train his successors to try something like Jigsaw's traps.

Nevertheless, the fact that Phoenix was the indirect inspiration, and the anger of the killer at how the other characters "didn't do anything", was very well done. Really, good fic!
addictive-stigmata chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh god, I did NOT expect that ending.

This was awesomely written from beginning to (the unexpected) end, and I was simply hooked (no pun intended.) Very interesting crossover. Godot's death was especially well-planned.

Nice work.
Amberxscarletxwhite chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
...PEARL! HOLY CRAP NEVER SAW THAT COMMING! awesomee aw miles death made me so sad god it was scary "then it started to BLEED"...fanziscas death scared the living hell out of me and godots was very well done. ok so pearl did this because phoeinx was killed? wow...pearl just got scary
Azure of the Auspicious Rain chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow... I did NOT expect that, but who was that in the well?
Angst lover chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This gave me a shiver! The ending was just perfect.

Nice job! Don't see to many horror stories in the Ace Attorney fandom so it's nice to see some. The thing with Gant just freaked me out, and Klavier and Kristoph too. And Godot...

Nice scenarios. xD