Reviews for Captain's Code
dogluvva99 chapter 13 . 9/23
Phasers :(
Avlon Moon chapter 16 . 8/25
ive never felt so much hatred towards a fictional character before ugh stupid frank . but jim was beautiful and the plot and the writing and everything was so so so beautiful :')
BlueMoonChaos chapter 16 . 4/5
Loved the story! Can you do one where Kodos is alive and finds out who JT (Jim Kirk's alias when he was on Tarsus IV) is and proceeds to try hunt Jim down to find out who else knows who Kodos is so that he can find get rid of the last of the survivors/witnesses to the crimes he committed? Haven't gotten to read a lot of good Kodos vs Jim stories (not that I can find all that many either), but I think you could do a good rendition of it. :)
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 16 . 3/12
Really fantastic job with this.(:
I love, love, love this fan fic. So good!
Chris Pine Fan chapter 16 . 1/7
Awe great story! I just finished reading it! I'm glad that Jim is okay and that Spock broke Frank's legs lol. That was pretty funny, I'm glad you finished this story and that you didn't abandon it. Most people do so thank you for taking the time to finish this!
Carolinagirl117 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014 are evil! Can we be best friends? Haha I loved this chapter! :D
xAnnaBananax chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I just read this fanfiction in about two hours. So. There's that. I loved it, thank you for this story! (even though you posted it four years ago...)
Warrior717 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Okay I accidently submitted my last review before I was finished.

I thought your story had a good balance of drama, angst, intense moments, and lighter moments.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. I hope that you see these reviews because I know, as someone who enjoys writing themselves, how important feedback is.

Great job! :)
Warrior717 chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
This was a satisfying conclusion, to a wonderful story. I noticed several typos throughout the story, and you still have Scotty's name misspelled in the first chapter (you have it spelled "Scottie"), but you did a decent job tying up loose ends and wrapping everything up in general.

I thought you did a beautiful job expressing what Jim means to his crew, and in everyone sounded in character to me.

You had a nice balance of intense, and poignant moments
Warrior717 chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
I'm glad Jim finally told Spock everything. He needed to get all that off his chest. Nice chapter!
Warrior717 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Oh I loved this chapter! It was just so beautiful seeing it from Jim's perspective! Uhura trying her best not to cry, yet it's so sweet because you see how much she cares for Jim here, and the part at the end when Bones was encouraging Jim to wake up was so sad and poignant. I adore the unique friendship between Jim and Bones so much, and I loved it when Bones was stroking Jim's hair. It was such a tender moment, and something I could definitely see Bones doing. Nicely done! :)
Warrior717 chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
This was my favorite chapter! I just love the way everyone worked together to help Jim. The emotions Uhura felt when she found him, McCoy working desperately to bring Jim back when Jim's heart stopped, and then Spock carrying was all so sweet. They really are like a family. :)
Warrior717 chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
What an exciting chapter! If Frank survives this though, i sure hope he doesn't find another way to break out of jail again.
Warrior717 chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Love seeing the Enterprise crew working together to find Jim! :)