Reviews for Storybook Sonata
Rhast chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
I really love that they both signed Lilys book. If was really sweet, I had a big smile from it.
LasairFlame1962 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Please I love this story
Just an idea when the realeace party for the new book hapens have them invite lily
Willpup chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Your writing prowess surpassed all my expectations. Every chapter was a new, extremely heart-warming, installment. Many Fanfiction's become repetitive and overflow with smut. You maintained the perfect balance exceedingly well... Is it weird i kept squealing at all the adorable scenes... which is all throughout... I'm not used to this reaction, but am enjoying it. I believe i now have become your Fangirl :3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
lmfao "soon" means almost five years later
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love the pic! 8D
pokemaster101 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
WHAT! waddoya MEAN no inspiration?

Read Death Note fics, pics at Deviantart, Yourube videos,...

Please update. I kept thinking the whole time that something bad was about to happen...
ForLaughter chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Beautiful story! It is so SWEET! I love that sort of writing so much! It is great to see such, light, loving, delightful writing. Not many can accomplish it. Especially not with lemons!

In hopes to re-inspire your writing, I offer you the excited ramblings of my brain: I think you should have a kitten appear in L and Kira's first book together. Also, realistically, it might be good to have some contact with Light's family... I feel like with the burst of press about Light, his family might become curious... I could offer more ideas on that and other ideas if you need them... Also feel free to ignore the ramblings! I love your story so it makes me excited and my brain goes into... whatever mode this is. I hope the rambling doesn't bother you. I'm going to stop now. :)
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
:DDDDD
ulqui's-girl chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
omg lol that waitress! She was such a fan! XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
! 3 I love them it's so cute how them seem to complete each other!
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Awww! They're so cute together!
tails chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
I love this story and I thank you for not forcing it. I have read a lot of stories that start out amazing and then fade because the author is forcing it, my own included. I hope you get back you inspiration.
nuha chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
this is a really good story and i hope you'll be able to continue it soon!
Sophiana chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
and this is an amazing sequel so far - please find the inspiration :D

Perhaps have some kind of stalker, trying to learn their secret?

I don't know. I'm rubbish with ideas.

Keep trying to find inspiration :D
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 2/21/2011

lol, damn, and i really liked your fic too. despite not really having any conflict, it was actually a really good story. i never really thought that was possible, lol. anyway, it's such a shame that you didn't finish, but still, another great job