Reviews for Zero
wsand chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Dude! Seriously sweet. I think it's awesome how you put in so many dilema's and personal plots into the story, especially with Scout. You seriously are a talented writer. I hope to see Hiro, Claire, etc. soon and I hope you add the same dimension to their characters as you did to Scout and people. Keep it up.

P.S. Don't even worry about figuring out where this is going, you're totally rocking it by winging it. Update soon!
Nicco1395 chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
I'm so sorry for not reviewing this sooner D:. This chapter was GREAT, though. I think you did good with it. Personally, I've been thinking that Sylar and Scout would be an interesting "couple". I knew Scout couldn't play the good girl for too long :P. Can't wait for the next chapter.
thedruidprincess chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
WOOP!

another awesome chappy :):):)

cant wait for more! well done, i hope Riley is ok!

better be! -mock glares-

x x

C
The Puppeteer's Ghost chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
yet another marvelous chapter. I love Riley and Scout and you could probably have written the whole story without involving any origianal characters at all.
JeanBoulet chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
I'm liking it, I'm liking it. It's going well, I think. But it is becoming more and more obvious that you don't know where this is going. Also, I've found that if you make an outline-nothing too detailed, just a -this happens -that happens deal-the writing seems to flow better. *shrug* don't ask me how, lol, it just does. xD Don't stress too much about getting out the chapters. I'm liking this story, and I think you have enough avid readers to know that your fanbase won't sink. Happy writing.

~Shade
The Puppeteer's Ghost chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Wow...just...wow. Your writing style is suspensefull and descriptive and you incorparate the new characters in to the story so easily. I also love the whole "dark future". This is easily one of the greatest Heroes fic's I've read in a long time and I hope you update real soon.
wsand chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Another awesome chapter. I love how you're developing Scout into this cool, mysterious character. I'd like to definitely see more with Claire and Peter and people. Update soon!
DreamWalker18 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
OMFG THIS WUZ GREAT! im back btw hehehehe! i'm SO glad i wuz able to read this! it wuz WONDERFUL! Scout's character is getting so interesting and i luv her umm... luv for blood. it's a great and terrible quality for characters to hav! awesome job! please update soon! hehehe Sylar! yay! oh and once again thanks for the acknowledgement at he end of the chapter i really appreciate it! i shall continue reviewing!

~kara-chan~
Nicco1395 chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Great chapter. The fight scene wasn't too bad, better than I would have done :P. I don't get it though, couldn't Hiro just go back and kill Sylar as a baby or soemthing? (though he does have that wholoe "don't kill a defenseless one thing going on). Oh, and why is Scout so kill-hungry? Are you goign to turn her into an enemy? It'd be an interestign twist, because I was expecting for Team Nathan/Noah to find them and stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JeanBoulet chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
I liked this chapter, but I have to say that Scout is becoming...not /boring/, per se, but less interesting. Her behavior with the blood was...confusing, but I think I know what you're trying to get at. As for Scout being somewhat Mary Sue-ish, I just mean that I'm beginning to see many commonalities between her and a lot of the other female main characters in the Heroes fanfiction. The inclusion of Sylar in the midst of your original characters is something you should be careful of. I'm definitely not discouraging you(it's something I'm doing in my own story, lol), just cautioning you, though I'm sure you know it already. Also, be careful with morbidity. It does get old after a time-just keep it interesting; you should be fine. Great job with the chapter, and update soon!

~Shade
thedruidprincess chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
another awesome chap.

cant wait for more! update soon :)
wsand chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Pretty sweet. It's going to be awesome to see how the story unfolds. You're an awesome writer. What exactly is Riley's other power? You did a great job with providing some baggage for Scout and Sylar. Please update soon, this is awesome.
Nicco1395 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Really good. I'm interested to see what they will do to Sylar, and how Hiro and friends are going to save the world.
thedruidprincess chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
another awesome chappy.

cant wait for more! update soon

:):)
DreamWalker18 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
UGH! IT WUZ AMAZING! their history is so unique and totally kickass! ROCK ON! thanks SO much for the quick update! Just wanted to let u know that i'm leaving on friday for a week so i probably wont be able to review ( sorry... nyway great job once again!

~kara-chan~