Reviews for Dessert
Lmfao loved this!
LW12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
nice
KissMyDeadLips chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is funny and smexy at the same time :D
PrettyLittleMasochist chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This truly was so cute. I loved it the whole way through.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Hahahahah! This is soooo funny! I just love the massive food fight... and how Mike finally shows back up and the ice cream is wasted. Well, I wouldn't call it wasted necessarily...
Bone Princess chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was super cute and practical. A nice change of pace between the jester of mischief and her Clown Prince of Crime. This was so great- you should try a sequel with the ice cream!
A Close Friend chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Perfect. I love every aspect of this and I usually hate any "nolan-verse" stories, but this was wonderful. I could feel the clown love in these words.
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I'm...not entirely sure what the fuck I just read...but I loved every second of it! I really, really love your view of their relationship, and the ups and downs of Joker's mood and Harley's screwups/nonscrewups. You paint her adorable diction very nicely, and I really enjoyed her conversation with Mike, and the punch line for him in the end! Haha! Your actions and motivations for their movements make me feel like I'm watching a play, it's just so life-like! :D

"Harley laughed loudly as she plugged in the mixer. "Well, we won't go into detail then. I'll admit that he can be rather…harsh…but then the next moment…he'll be walking past me in the hallway and then suddenly grab me and dip me, like we were doing a tango or something. One night, he'll come home all grumpy and the next day he's bringing me a big bouquet of roses." She sighed and said proudly, "I'm very happy to have finally found someone that can surprise me everyday…whether it's with a gift or with a big smile."

This really brought a big smile to my face, and I'm really impressed with, not just your level of thought towards their relationship, but how real you make the environment around them seem too! You certainly aren't afraid to go into possibly sexy times, and you're really, really rad at writing great Joker/Harley fluff- though, honestly, I wouldn't really call this "fluff". It's just a rare part of their relationship that most authors don't care to right about- and it's very, very- dare I say it?

Sweet. ;)

- Kay
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Awe, this was cute. Lol, I like how they had the same comment about the cake and ice cream.
shabbacabba chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love your unique view of the Harley/Joker relationship. Not many authors have this level of fluff anywhere in their otherwise amazing stories.

Der Meister der Angst

shabbacabba
Mertiya chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Beautifully written, funny and about as sweet as the ice cream. I like :).
QuetheStitchBear chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Loved et!
Mistress Rogue chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Must say, even if they seemed out of character... if that is even possible for lunatics xD i love the ending ;] Great! Keep up good work.
Harleygirl112 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Haha i love your stories u need to write more!