Reviews for The Road to Confidence
Sallyannerenee chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
Great story!
Optimorae chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
I love this series! It's so sweet and funny- and I love how you don't just magically cure Sam's disability- it clearly demonstrates the saying 'life's not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain'
also, sam reminds me of Prof. Xavier from Xmen... his being a guy in a weelchair who has special mind powers lol- great story :)
Bear chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Almost forgot!
I really appreciated how you included the struggles of a disabled person, physically and socially, I found them extremely accurate. I myself am not disabled but my older sister is. Also, when Dean quit smoking, I don't know from experience but I did enjoy how his withdrawal symptoms seemed accurate. Of course the usual syptoms(shaking, mood swings, and headaches), but how Dean struggled for the first couple of days and then seemed to be doing okay until he was offered a cigarette and was hit full force again. Sorry for the long review. Lots of love!
Bear chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
I'm finally reviewing! I try not to be a lurker, can't help it. Thank you and Gabi2305! I greatly enjoyed this! I wonder if Sam will ever walk. With assistance(braces, crutches, etc.) or not, though I doubt the latter.
Theenglishmanwithallthebananas chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
I'm not sure when you reedited this since I just found it, but there is no chapter 9. it goes from 8 to 7 again to 10. It's a great fic, so I hate not really knowing what happened.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Chapter 9 is just a repost of chapter 7 :-(
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
Hey, FYI, this is chapter 7 again instead of chapter 9.
ncsupnatfan chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Just found your stories yesterday and forgot to review the first one, so i'lld o both at the same time. I think they were very good and having Sam disabled, makes for an interesting plot. Like how you brought Jess into it. Can wait to read the other ones.

NC
Tzapporah chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
I love how this series goes. You are brilliant in writing it. On to the next one!
supernaturalmommy chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
I'm afraid I'm completely mainlining this series ... just love this AU world you've created!
murphy9202 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Great job. Really liked the story and all the twists you put in it.
ImInYourCarEdwar chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I have been logged out!:(
I expected John to deck the guy. I can't help but think about what the season two finale would look like with Sam in a wheelchair. It's weird but I just couldn't see season one Sammy in a chair. All I saw was him as a teen.
Tomboy15103 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Dean you idiot! Stay away from the Impala! Stay away from the cigarettes!
Tomboy15103 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
That guy was kinda harsh but you could are where he was coming from.
Tomboy15103 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Here comes the withdrawal. At least it won't be as bad as Sam's demon blood addiction.