Reviews for The Road to Confidence
ncsupnatfan chapter 13 . 6/2/2014
Just found your stories yesterday and forgot to review the first one, so i'lld o both at the same time. I think they were very good and having Sam disabled, makes for an interesting plot. Like how you brought Jess into it. Can wait to read the other ones.

NC
Tzapporah chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
I love how this series goes. You are brilliant in writing it. On to the next one!
supernaturalmommy chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
I'm afraid I'm completely mainlining this series ... just love this AU world you've created!
murphy9202 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Great job. Really liked the story and all the twists you put in it.
ImInYourCarEdwar chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I have been logged out!:(
I expected John to deck the guy. I can't help but think about what the season two finale would look like with Sam in a wheelchair. It's weird but I just couldn't see season one Sammy in a chair. All I saw was him as a teen.
Tomboy15103 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Dean you idiot! Stay away from the Impala! Stay away from the cigarettes!
Tomboy15103 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
That guy was kinda harsh but you could are where he was coming from.
Tomboy15103 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Here comes the withdrawal. At least it won't be as bad as Sam's demon blood addiction.
Tomboy15103 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Meet the parents! Must read but must review!
Tomboy15103 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Oh my god and kiss scene! Eeeee! So great!
Tomboy15103 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
As soon as Jess's name showed up a whisper-shouted, "Jessica!" Because I was so not expecting her to be there. I knew she would be an awesome character. She's perfect for Sam. Shame she died in the pilot.
Tomboy15103 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I almost cried when Sam left the restaurant. But my sister suddenly said, "Elvis has left the building!" And I ended up laughing.
Tomboy15103 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I like the evolution of the "bitch"/"jerk" gag. I had to google what gimp meant though. Hey, another word added to my vocabulary right?
Jesssy chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Hey Aecoris,

I just wanted to say I love your Missing Piece Verse! I found it about 3 or 4 weeks ago and since then I already read all of them about 4 times. :) I love how you portrait your Dean and Sam and the stories around them.

Especially "The Road to Confidence" is absolutely awesome! I just finished reading it for the fourth time and I think I'm gonna start all over again. ;) I'm totally addicted...

So thumbs up and keep on with your good work!

Greating, Jesssy
coolhan08 chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
First of all, I just want to thank you for writing this story, this chapter and the one before it in particular. As a 21 year old female who is basically paralyzed from the waist down who's never been asked out on a date, I could definitely relate to Sam in these two chapters particularly. Like I Sam, I too am shy around people of the opposite gender, especially around a guy I think is cute. This chapter gives me hope that one day I will meet a guy who will see past my disability and like me for who am! Thanks again for writing this!