Reviews for Forever Fades Away
Psycho Tangerine chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
I loved this. I always preferred Alex over Wes and like when someone writes about how he must feel about the breakup.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Ah, finally got around to reading this after Love and Bunnies.

This is a solid piece of writing. I like it, and it's an interesting look into Alex's mindset. Though now I remember that Skye's dad wore the red Time Force suit while working with SPD...and that he dies...and that he had sex with Hayley in OLaB(whose last name is Tate in that story)...HOLY F-ER IS HAYLEY AND MARCUS SKY'S PARENTS? Gah!
Slim Summers chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
May I just say that I do love your portrayal of Alex? I really feel sorry for the guy as he seems to have gotten a raw deal but carries on and does his best regardless.

Anyway he could end up meeting Jason (& Trini) maybe in the OLaB fic? Poor guy deserves that much at least.
the true elec chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
That's the time force I remember. A well done chapter combining happy moments with sad, often right after each other. Very well done.
the true elec chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
This is a very well done story, Alex is portrayed very sympathetically and his thoughts all make sense with his character. Marcus was good, I haven't found out much about him in 'OLaB' so it's good to get to know him, now if only he didn't have to die.
June chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Love story when Alex is the central character and he isn't depicted as a monster and love sick puppy who can't get over his ex. I love this story and can't wait to read more
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw! It's kinda sad, but I loved it anyway.
snake screamer chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
its good i;m more into Jen/wes but this is a good fic.
Adam Kent chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Beautiful. Just beautiful. The Jen/Alex/Wes triangle was one of my favorite aspects of PRTF, and you capture it perfectly here. I'd like to read a story sometime that's set in the year 30, between "The End of Time" and the PRWF crossover.

I should say, I'd like to read a GOOD story, because I've certainly read some not so good ones.

On that note, I appreciate that your story is well written. There were no spelling errors or grammatical errors that I could see. Too often I see a poorly written story; when I comment on it, I get the reply: "Just enjoy the story! It doesn't matter, just go with the story, lol!" Or "if u don like it dont read!1" ... but it does matter. A well written story is simply easier to read! Props to your beta writer as well, he did awesome! Or she, whatever the case is.

Keep writing! I cannot stress this enough, as I'm a writer myself ... as you keep writing and writing and writing, you get better at it and develop a style all your own. I'm going to subscribe to your stories, so you'll probably hear from me from time to time. Keep up the good work.

Adam C. Kent
Brynhild GoUrL chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
So, I don't really know much about TF. And you've succeeded in spoiling me for what will no doubt be a major plot twist when I finally watch the season. Plus, you totally didn't warn me that this would be so heart-wrenching.

Still, I gotta say that I really love the angst of this. I like the perspective of someone who remains steadfast in their destiny, only to be left behind as the people they thought they would be with forever wander away. The feeling of being left behind with a love that has turned unrequited really hits me hard, and I like it in a dark, painful, gloriously agonizing way. 3 I also like the mental image of clay being shattered. Interesting way to talk about manipulating time. it bad that I want a sequel about whoever finds the ring? :p
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Awesome. Poignant, interesting, well-written, and a great glimpse into the character of Alex.

I love the malleable description of destiny and the focus on the ring's significance. Totally nifty.