Reviews for NU: THe Darkness
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 8/3
Yeah. I can do that freaky voice in my head well enough. I've played both games. I've read some of the Volumes. But not the Witchblade comics.

Still. Fking awesome.
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 8/3
Muhahahahahahahahaaaah!
Prince0Dragon chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
The Darknes is one of my favorite games as well. Although I have a PS3.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Piss off Canon lover. Fucking jackass.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Your Root have a ton of emotion for guys who had emotion beat out of them since childhood.

This is an interesting cross... most of crossovers are...I am still hoping to see Nightmare of Konoha continued with Naruto becoming Night Terror with the juubi's eye on his forehead. Still would prefer Tayuya over Tsunade though.
ohayou gozaimasu chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
NOOOO DONT KILL TEN-CHAN!
alien amuniki kazakstan chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
fuck you kyuubi is stronger then the darkness you suck ride your xbox loser xbox 360 is for punks kyuubi and me are gods ! go kill yourself with your gaybox 360 faggot!)
RamblingFox2501 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Personally, I think you could have done better. It's a start, yes, but there is much room for improvement.
darkvizardking69 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
You know, i have to agree, Darkness is a game i can't seem to put down. it makes you think, makes you wonder, not to mention, tearing people's hearts out is quite addicting,
HighValour chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
looks promising, with red-x rising finished I hope you move onto more of this story.
Talonspike chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i have never evean played the darkness but it sounds like a good game please do not give up
Bleachgamer chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
you have really good combination of the actual game and it interaction with the story so far. i hope you continue this story 4 i would like to see what happens next.
nobother chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
damn starting to get a little f-ed up
Gogolu chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Idea interesting but timeline/setting a bit strange.
Dezzal chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
well this is a interesting story,but im not sure where your heading with this considering youve alluded to the fact that hes killed everyone already.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »