Reviews for Together Again
Sir Lofty chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Hey its Sir Lofty again! This story was absolutely beautiful. I can't think of any other way to describe it. This by far is my favorite story of yours that I have ever read. I think I've read this at least five times over and loved it a little more each time. Thank you for writing someting so amazing. (Yay KaZe!) Shits and Giggles Lofty
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is amazing! I could never picture very well how a threesome sex would work, but you describe it so wonderfully here. I hope that you will write stories based on VK fandom again, yours and Blackened Wing's fics are my fixes.

Keep up the good work! :)
San Juanita Hernandez chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Yay! :D your inner Kanero fan girl did escape at the end and it was oh so welcome -
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ah...this is the Sweetest fic on the three of them i ever read...

it's so graphical and the scenes are so vivid from start to end...nose bleed dry!

and i must say...the lovey dovey sweeeeeeeet...

hope there will more of such fic!

chyny chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i never get tired of your work.i keep on reading it over and over is the only time i can accept a blackened wing s work of course.i dont feel any of the characters intruding or being jealous .it is all so natural.

your fan always,

Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
;) loved it! :)
GiveUpResistance chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That. Is. Amazing
Ur Sarcastic Bitch XD chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Green Eyed Tabby chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
portisHeart chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
*yay* i loved it! such a beautiful picture them three making love, so hot, so sweet, so right! the care that each one has for the two others is breathtaking and so adorable. as Zero and Kaname had met Yuki in the previous weeks, it's fine for them two to have their little moment for themselves too

this chappie would make the best VK anime episode ever XD
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is the most beautiful,sensual,romantic and erotic piece of work I have ever read. I literally feel faint, swooning and just enveloped in a pink cloud of romance. You made it so beautifully explicit without using a single vulgar word to jar the absolute poetry of it. All kudos to you. I like how you showed them all expectant and happy leaving their places of work and study, relishing the thought of seeing each other soon. Oh but to spend an hour or two in that fabulous alternate universe. Thankyou so very much for sharing your wonderful gifts with us.
afeltyz chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Yay. I liked it!
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
WOW that was so smoldering hot! Why isnt this a full length story! OMG just so freakin hot! Its one of the bes have ever read!
Blackened Wing chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
WEE! *chants* Threesome! Threesome! I'm so happy you wrote a story like this! It's such fun to imagine those three settling down to a place where they could all love each other. *happy, wistful smile*

*quickly turns into a complete puddle of goo and remains that way for pretty much the entire story*

Mm, Kaname finding Zero and Yuki like that and joining in is yummy. I love the freeness they all have with each other here. *feels totally jealous of Yuki, but in a good way* XD I love the way the chain reaction of pleasure just builds and builds between the three of them... *glazed eyes*

WOO! Kaname taking Zero taking Yuki VERY HOT. VERY, VERY HOT. *goo boils and bubbles happily from all the hotness*

It's wonderfully how much they all complete one another! *knows she's becoming very incoherent, or at least she feels that way... pants*

"Well I'm not" – yay! *cheers for Zero not being tired out yet. XD

OOMG... shower... shower... *mind explodes, splattering happy little steaming hearts everywhere* Such delight! *clutches her mouse* I love Zero and Yuki both working to drive Kaname crazy. :D hehehe and this line, I ADORE this line: " God, for some reason, they both love my nipples..." They do, Zero, they really do, and *whispers* so do we... 8D

I love the end part, with Zero making love to Kaname, it was so beautiful as well as sensual and it filled my heart as much as it made me quiver! Absolutely wonderful, wonderful blend of passion and love there.

I can't tell you how many times I have read this particular gem now... dozens, I'm sure. Thank you so much for writing this!
Ebony-Knight chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
what can i say, that was howt!