Reviews for Playing on the boys team
dryskim chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
I like it but what didn't Bob learn in college? He was a life guard and now he took a course on massages? Never the less, Bob is my favorite character and it's nice to see a story involving him were he isn't the one being beaten up and requiring some Princess Peach rescue mission.

-The Skim
unit fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
sorry i know you put alot of effort into the story but i really didnt like it! i thought it was alittle confusing to follow and i dont think bob would have feeling for Bridget he loves his wife and kids not her!
bray4amber chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Just got back from a few days away and caught the last few chapters of this story. Awesome - loved it!
Angie JR chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
I truly enjoyed reading your story and particularly hearing the voice of Red Cap through you now that we do not have our favourite characters on TV anymore. I particularly liked the ending of it an how McBride focuses Bridge on the important. Thank you so much for those fantastic daily moments of scapism you provided. Hope you post again soon a new story! Thanks!
Angie JR chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
Good job! Liked this one particularly. Shame Grey was not around on those epis. You do his voice very well and it qould have been nice seeing how would you see him interacting with Bridge through this. Thanks for posting!
FitMama chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
I love the way you weave the real episode plots into your story. Great job.
Angie JR chapter 12 . 6/23/2009
I've liked how Bridge could be lenient to Sam coming on to her because of her own experience with Bob. Keep on the good work.
Angie JR chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
You really took me by surprise with this new twist of Bridge's brother. To be honest with you, it took me a bit to get into the story again.
FitMama chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Great chapter! Interesting you made her brother the enemy. Please post again soon.
molbymagic chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Awesome! More please D
Minty chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Great story so far - please continue... :)
AngieJR chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
It was a pleasure having Beau Dauber interacting in chapter 6 and now you've got me in stitches about what your mind is plotting right now... What do you have in store for Bridget? Love to keep on reading, so thanks so much for posting!
FitMama chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Ooh, the plot thickens. I can't wait for more.
molbymagic chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
No! Don't leave it there! Write more quickly please!
bray4amber chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next!