Reviews for The Job Offer
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/4
Awesome work. Catch ya on the flip side.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Really good!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh this was a great story. I could easily picture this happening. Very nicely done.
God'srider chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I reall liked it! Definitely great addition to the episode!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
lol, another cute story, I really do wish that would come up again, it would be nice this season if they brought it up again, I mean would really like to know the teams reactions when they find out he turned the team down, especially Gibbs because of his initial reaction, don't get me wrong I love Gibbs and he can do almost no wrong in my eyes, but I felt that was a little harsh, even for him, so I guess I'm being very, extremely uncharacteristic in this one instance where I would kind of like to see him eat his words, just because I felt Tony deserved a little more credit than Gibbs gave him that time
Ann chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I liked this fic. I thought that everyone should have found out that he had a job offer in Spain. Especially McGee after he said those things to Tony.
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great job. Very true to the show.
The Greek me chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I really liked it...Bravo...
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Great job on this story. I was kind of hoping that the rest of the team would have found out about the job offer on the episode - especially after McGee's snide comments to Tony about not deserving his own team. Loved the interactions between Tony & Gibbs in the elevator. Well done.
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I always wished that the team would find out about the Rota offer. The way you wrote the scenario was perfect. I like how thoroughly you tied it back to the show, with Gibbs tapping Tony's face like he did in Missing, etc. Great one shot.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aww that was amazing I loved it!
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Enjoyed reading that one.