Reviews for Nick and Lulu
Munkeyfump20 chapter 3 . 4/1
Oh so nice thanks for a very good read
Lizza chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
Whoops, nevermind, LOL!
Lizza chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Oh my gosh... that was HOT!
But I may have missed something...did they close the front door? Haha!
Marcia Santos chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Like Nicholas Fallin e Lulu Archer? Cool, Will start read it now
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i had to read this cause it was called Nick and Lulu. I just recently so the interview when he said that his eyes are green. I've been looking at the mentalist and it's sort ofhard to tell what color Patty's eyes are sometimes they look green sometimes they look blue i really don't care i don't even care now he has the lines where he has his glasses. He's just hot and i'm digging this story.
chymom chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Loved it. I have tried to watch his other shows. Some I just see him as Jane and can't but as Nick I can. Does Nick end up split from her in the end? I can't remember.
odd ball chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
One well done Two your a MOM WOW i can see why chap.2 went the way it did nicely done. ; } "HOT!"
tvloverforever chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Great story. Good build-up to the hot smut.
Viktorija chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
i loved it!;)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Wow this is the 1st Mentalist FF ive read and i love it! I havent really thought about Jisbon cause im always wanted Grace and Wayne to come to their sences but i have to say you converted me to them! :)

And im gonna have to start watchin the guardian too lol!

Update soon

Deanie
lil smiles chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
*covers the eyes of all the kiddies*

:D Everyone already said what I wanted to say *pouts*

I can understand why you didn't want your children around when you wrote this *giggles*

Loved the Guardian references throughout the story, although I do prefer Jane and Lisbon over Nick and Lulu ;) Can't wait for all the new stuff when you come back from your trip... Yes, new stuff? *grins*

And Kathiann, if you have issues, then I should be committed :P
Leighannamarie chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Ah, the long anticipated new chapter. Very well done, have fun on your vacation!
demonbunny7 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Hot hot hot!

Now that was well worth the wait :D

See they don't show you the full range of uses of a kitchen on cooking shows. Thanks for filling us in :)

Awesome onesie that turned into a threesie.

Loved it :D :D :D

Thanks for posting before you went on vacation. Hope you have a great relaxing time.
mwalter1 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Wow - that was hot and steamy! Thanks for the update.
deleted2468 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
AH HA HA! YAY! *CREEPIEST FANGIRL SCREAM YOU HAVE EVER HEARD IN YOUR LIFE*

You posted it before you trip! I'm so happy! Thanks so much! I loved it! I needed some Jisbon smut like... really bad! Yay! That was super-duper hawt! I love you right now! :D Not like that. Can't wait to hear from you when you get back from your trip!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »