Reviews for Fix You
ARandomPanda chapter 25 . 4/2
Really amazing story. It brings the thoughts of a lot of the characters into the plot. I know you haven't updated in a while, I'm not sure if this story is even being continued, but PLEASE DO IT IS AN AMAZING STORY!
edward loves me892 chapter 25 . 2/26
Love this! Really hope you still plan on updating it even though it's been a long time!
cela chapter 10 . 2/21
this is a good story, dealing with a horrible subject, but the a.n at the top of and bottom of each page is very off putting. it makes it difficult to read the next chapter trying to keep up. let the characters tell their own story instead of trying to tell it for them.
Faith Bow chapter 25 . 1/25
You have to update soon!
Ray chapter 25 . 1/24
Please finish, I want to know what happens next.
Pragya Kaushik chapter 25 . 1/11
Hey, i read your story...and I can't help but notice that you focus on being realistic in almost all of your ANs, and I wanted to say that I admire you for it. You are not sugarcoating anything and giving it as it is. Anyone with a practical head can and should appreciate your style of story writing. And I love this story and I hope you will continue and finish it soon...The best part is that there are lots of readers who don't know about the sickening trauma the rape victims have to go through and this story is giving us a different perspective to look at this scenario...Thanks for the story and the new, pragmatic perspective...
ARandomPanda chapter 25 . 1/3
GREAT STORY! You really must go on with the next update. It seems like the wok of SM herself! I love the cliffie endings. At the one when Jacob showed up, I pulled back so hard and fast I hit my head on the bed post. KEEP ON GOING!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
I think she should talk to Edward and tell him exactly how she is feeling about her guilt and get it all out in the open to deal with it and start talking to a dr. now or she will never get over it and move on your are keeping her stuck in weeks move on. your keeping her a scared guilty pathetic weak person she is not move her on and have Edward help her and let them hug and him touch her put his arms around her again and the kisses she feels she is not pretty to him anymore make that happen again or she will never heal
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
yes Edward's hurting and it's Bella who is hurting him because she is not trying. she wants his comfort but no matter how he offers it she throws it back in his faceand I don't even think she knows this. everyone tells her she needs to think about herself well he needs to think of hiself too he all about Bella but she's all about Bella to she is just now seeing what she is doing to him so what she going to do about it
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 12/26/2013
I still feel the same way about him he is a rapist need to be in prison all rapist says it was rape it was making love or it as both their ideal or she asked for it so I still fell the same Jacob said hisself she wanted it but I don't know why Edward refused to return Bella hug unless he fed up with all this shit
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 12/25/2013
I'm glad Renee went home. is school out or is it summer or have they finished school
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
why would he even go to the swans house and why isn't he in jail and why isn't Edward somewhere around
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 12/25/2013
don't know maybe he is fed up cant take any more drama maybe he in shock but why did him and Alice come she cant see the wolf
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Renee cant make Bella go anywhere she is 18 of legal age.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 12/25/2013
your wrong about Renee being that kind of a mother she has never been that kind of a mother Bella has always been the mother Renee just wants all the details to be noisy not motherly believe me I know what I am talking about my daughter was raped and they only thing I wanted to was she was raped will she be ok and check her for damages and any VD. or any thing like that and give her those pill so she wont be pregnant by those guys that raped her I wanted her not to relive that damnnight a real mother does not ask that of her daughter. her mother always thought of her self as a girlfriend or sister so DONT TELL ME SHE CARES she wants all the gory details like a girl friend asks about your first time admit it.
1,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »