Reviews for Fix You
dimitriXroza100 chapter 25 . 8/6
please update
Stephany Lloyd chapter 2 . 7/13
I think she should tell Edward because even though he can't read her mind he can hear jacob's thoughts and it is better if bella tells him first
Rebex05 chapter 25 . 6/12
I think you've done a magnificent portrayal of what it feels like for a victim through this story, and even though I don't know you, I'm very proud of you for it. I can relate pretty well to how Bella feels because I had an incident have when I was about 8 or 9 years old with a boy a year older than me. I never actually said no, in fact I said yes because I didn't understand what it was. Because boys at that age can't actually get erections, so intercourse didn't actually happen and because the ages are so close together I can't actually call what happened to me rape and I often wonder the what ifs. This year at the age of 17 I finally told some of my leaders what happened and it has been so freeing. The irrational part of you're brain does go haywire sometimes with terrible thoughts. Because I can't classify what happened to me as anything, I often wonder if it would have been better if I was older because then I would actually fit into a category as bad as it sounds. So it is a very lonely place in the world of rape. And I think you've done an excellent job of portraying it, so again, we'll done!
Kitasky123 chapter 25 . 3/24
Oh i know its been a long time but please say there is more!
Please update I love this story and I think you have included many issues and I believe this helped and helps many people if they read it because they will understand what rape fictoms are going through and what is goin through there heads and how they may feel also the things she feels can be related to different issues as well so you should feel proud of this.
corteznutterz1 chapter 25 . 2/3
thank you for writing. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter! Sorry I hadn't reviewed earlier...I just couldnt stop reading...story really got my full attention
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
Oh shit
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 20 . 11/17/2016
Terrific
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
Great work on this chapter.

I feel so bad for Bella.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
Oh shit, it's about to get real
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 17 . 11/16/2016