Reviews for Fix You
in fact, you have also sullied possibly my favourite scene in the WHOLE twilight series... Jake was innocent, thats what made him likeable.. Not a hundred year old dead guy with a manipulative persona..
Ok I wouldnt usually even read a Bella/Edward but I am just so ANNOYED you made Jake a rapist. He was Bella's victim, since she used him as a right mug and then dumped him for a guy who would cause the END of her human life. Its NOT glamourous to be dead or drink blood. Have you ever been raped? I have and you have actually trivialised rape, and the experiences of a rape victim. Edward admitted that Bella was drawn to him as a result of his vampiric powers, and that Jake was her natural partner. So how is what Edward has done any better than rape? In fact its control and coersion..Not that Bella is deserving of decent treatment, in both the way she uses people and values looks and wealth above friendship and decency.. Your writing is good, but you have picked a rotten subject.
betdalval chapter 1 . 1/24
I just recently found your stoey.
Really enjoying the story. Please finish it!
ChakraKitty chapter 5 . 1/17
Just read the 5th chapter. So far I kike the story, but I despise the way you've written alice. You dont force a rape victim to tell their story like that and you sure as fuck do not tell their story for them!

Assshole alice is something I've never seen in a twilight fic.
Also, it's "I've seen" or "I saw" not "I seen".

I'm sure the story gets better. Pls don't take this as a negative review so far I think this is a really interesting take on it.

I just hate how uncaring Alice is being of bella feeling.
Twilight-Survivor chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
Most of the fanfiction stories I read and write are survivor stories because as a survivor myself (severe childhood sexual abuse) I find it theraputic to read of others sharing similar struggles of healing along with the ups and downs that accompany it. I only discovered fanfiction in October 2015 - a month ago but I've read hundreds and your story captures the emotions, the aftermath, the severity much more honestly then most. It's an excellent story and its raw honest depiction of how severe the aftermath can be is one of, if not the best I've read yet. I try not to get frustrated or angered at some of the comments being left as I'm sure most of the ones that aggravate me are by tween girls who have not only never experienced such a nightmare themselves but have never known anyone who has and because of the horribly written survivor stories out there that outnumber the honest ones 100 to 1, they can't fathom that this could be reality. I just wish that those who can't comprehend that the aftermath can be this severe would do some research if they question its validity before making comments that can be hurtful and criticize the difficult journey of a healing survivor. It's been 20 years since I was removed from my abuser and was made safe and I still have horrible night terrors and days that my husband of 14 years can't touch me despite how much I want him to, the physical memories of the experiences take over and keep you from having the physical comfort you so desperately need. And yes, I have known of those who have raped or abused who thought at the time they did nothing wrong. Doesn't change the fact they did it and should be punished but hard as it may be to wrap your head around... It happens, especially to those who are young and inexperienced or are abused themselves, sometimes an abuse that isn't the kind we think of traditionally such as a parent who abuses the other and tells the child she asked for it, or she's just playing hard to get, And I've known a couple people like that who at a young age hurt someone else believing that what they wittnessed going up was how things were. Thx for a great story & an honest depiction of the aftermath of being a survivor.
KrispyFree chapter 25 . 11/17/2015
I know it's been years but I just discovered this site and how absolutely amazing you writers are. So if you ever check back here I wanted you to know that someone is still here and loving your story. You really seem to capture, completely and accurately, the thoughts and fears that go through a survivor's mind. I think you have taken a very hard and heartbreaking subject ,and through our favorite characters, given a voice to the emotions and scars, and you've done so in a tender thoughtful and respectful way. I would really like for you to finish this so that people can see the healing began even though you never fully heal. You never know, you just might help someone going through something similar. I believe we can all identify with at least one person in the story. And maybe if Bella learns to accept herself again or Edward Alice or Charlie learns to help her start healing so that they may also come to terms then someone reading this who maybe in need themselves may learn something too. Thank you!
cela chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
bella needs to tell her mother to kiss her butt! she's an eighteen year old adult and can live anywhere she wants, so trying to force her to florida so renee will feel better is just awful. but that's renee.
krsj32 chapter 25 . 10/16/2015
Please tell me you are coming back. Your story is amazing and needs to finished. I hope you realize that you have amazing story that has me in tears half the time. Hope everything is okay on your end.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2015
Continue please!
Akari Hinomoto chapter 25 . 8/1/2015
I LOVE this story! I have never seen such an amazing, realistic portrayal of acquaintance rape as I have seen in this. People may think Bella's overreacting but she really isn't. Rape by someone you know and trust and love is a horrible feeling and you start to question yourself, whether it really was your fault or not. I'm a fan of exploring such things like Rape in stories but people don't usually write it too well. I love the way you've written this and I cannot wait for the next update. I was never a huge fan of the Twilight series but I never hated it. And this story makes me love it again, especially the way you write Edward x Bella, it's beautiful.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/16/2015
Write more
Pleeeeaaaasssseeee
guest chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
Type your review here. i am racheal i love yur stories but i wish jacob didnt rape her i love you nice try
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
First of all I will start by stating that no rape victim allows anyone to touch them also no rape victim goes out one day and plans on getting raped I am a rape victim counsellor
Blueheaven8910 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Hi. I know it has been 2 years, so I am not going to beg you to update because I know that chance of you doing that is like 8% but I just wanted to say that your story is absolutely amazing and I was trembling and crying every chapter. You describe emotion beautifully and you kept the story so realistic. That's for writing such a great story. It is a shame the story was never finished.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH, GOOD JOB!
2,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »