Reviews for Fix You
freakyfangirl13602 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I don’t know if Fix You will ever be updated but if it is, I want you to know that I will greedily devour every single word ob my screen! :D Your writing style is refreshing and your character development brilliant. I love the storyline and think that you are a very talented writer. Please don’t stop! :D
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2017
What a fantastic fanfiction, honestly. I especially enjoyed about the last 5 chapters. It's been 5 years since Fix You was updated, so I probably shouldn't hold my breath for an update anytime soon... but I still want more.
Zoe chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
Thank you so much for being so real with this. As a victim myself I usually find it hard to read rape fics simply because they aren't real, you dont just get over it quickly, you arent ok with being touched usually, fear is prevalent, self image issues, the feeling of loss, etc. You aren't afraid to be real about it, and so I couldn't put your fic down and I had to comment. I am so very proud of what you have written. I hope you write more soon.
EA chapter 9 . 8/29/2017
Look if a person has common sense they know why they are reacting, but don't explain them for half the chapter, if ppl truly don't know they'll ask
dimitriXroza100 chapter 25 . 8/6/2017
please update
Stephany Lloyd chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
I think she should tell Edward because even though he can't read her mind he can hear jacob's thoughts and it is better if bella tells him first
Rebex05 chapter 25 . 6/12/2017
I think you've done a magnificent portrayal of what it feels like for a victim through this story, and even though I don't know you, I'm very proud of you for it. I can relate pretty well to how Bella feels because I had an incident have when I was about 8 or 9 years old with a boy a year older than me. I never actually said no, in fact I said yes because I didn't understand what it was. Because boys at that age can't actually get erections, so intercourse didn't actually happen and because the ages are so close together I can't actually call what happened to me rape and I often wonder the what ifs. This year at the age of 17 I finally told some of my leaders what happened and it has been so freeing. The irrational part of you're brain does go haywire sometimes with terrible thoughts. Because I can't classify what happened to me as anything, I often wonder if it would have been better if I was older because then I would actually fit into a category as bad as it sounds. So it is a very lonely place in the world of rape. And I think you've done an excellent job of portraying it, so again, we'll done!
Kitasky123 chapter 25 . 3/24/2017
Oh i know its been a long time but please say there is more!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/16/2017
Please update I love this story and I think you have included many issues and I believe this helped and helps many people if they read it because they will understand what rape fictoms are going through and what is goin through there heads and how they may feel also the things she feels can be related to different issues as well so you should feel proud of this.
corteznutterz1 chapter 25 . 2/3/2017
thank you for writing. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter! Sorry I hadn't reviewed earlier...I just couldnt stop reading...story really got my full attention
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 25 . 11/19/2016