Reviews for Fix You
guest chapter 9 . 4/11
Type your review here. i am racheal i love yur stories but i wish jacob didnt rape her i love you nice try
First of all I will start by stating that no rape victim allows anyone to touch them also no rape victim goes out one day and plans on getting raped I am a rape victim counsellor
Blueheaven8910 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
Hi. I know it has been 2 years, so I am not going to beg you to update because I know that chance of you doing that is like 8% but I just wanted to say that your story is absolutely amazing and I was trembling and crying every chapter. You describe emotion beautifully and you kept the story so realistic. That's for writing such a great story. It is a shame the story was never finished.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH, GOOD JOB!
Debbie Hicks chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
26.
Chapter 26.
it happened to my own Stomach then all of the Sudden I Exploding Into a Shield too late Screamed very too loudest burst from myself but Alice heard my Scream of Death was still blazing like this and then suddenly threw up the very wholiest of the Appendix oh my head my voice sound Trilling but Melodic but Truest bird-like then my own eyes were Crimson I smiled exposed the fangs oh my GOD! Bella you are cold it is altered it is complete I am a daughter of Dracula a bride of the night hunts the weak the dying the suffering I am a Kindred it is a biblical word for Vampire punished by God She been Embraced by who Father Moon she now has Red eyes and she has Enhanced strength and sight and hearing and threw up this Appendix it happened she is not well but suddenly felt different stronger than normal it happened my stomach without a Appendix I felt more different paler but Extremely Borg white of my own skin color but my skin Sparkled in Diamods he suddenly extinct by heart by organs my sleep patterns went blank in seconds but had to stay awake but remained up hold on oh man Bingo Animal blood I Wrote COLONIAL SPACCE MARINE HUNTING FOR ANIMALS AND THE VULCANS TO REBUILD! BELLA. Then it went too late the very as all of the Very as all of the blood suddenly went on a Hunting frenzy gone wild very too wild without shoes was so hungriest then suddenly KER-WHACK! Oh my GOD! Bella She killed the Vulcans with a very violently snap of her granite muscles then suddenly Screamed by confessing the murder the Scout fled to baser then reported it is a Wild Vampire she finally murded them Ancients is frightened confused and hurt and terrified and Surrendered to defeat then was Found by the Cullens who turned her unknown it is Father Moon forced his blood daughter to kill both then in America then the Volturi guard heard me running then suddenly had no other choice Cullens who turned her it is Father Moon forced her to murder them then suddenly Screamed so wildly you hold a Uncivlized but undiplined vampire FELIX! That was End of myself with the both with the Families were Suffering with the Three and all of the sudden Murdered me with as all of the allies were Blasted into flames with as all of Homes with more Towns burnt with each three with tribes of Shifters All murdered with as all of Covens with the two parents Killed by the Senior Volturi guard killed as very all with Edward Cullen reawakened after death were all Torn into pieces but lost the bones and prizes but the ashes oh my god we were Murdered by the Volturi guard took as all prizes of us Carnivorous but hungry I am Afraid you met your end you been rebuilt but the Prizes returned and took your rights from both and caused you to suffer your places are theirs then it was too late lost to have a family to graduate high school to be reborn it happened it BLAST!Very too violently then a CRASH! In my rage and Causing as each three to Explode with a fiery violence very too much of the Vampires met their grisiest fates joined us as very all of them into death but reincarnated them as Golden eyed Vampires with Werewolves the Coven's turned met the Volturi took the lands from the killed humans were next but Exploding more Vampires but it was all over had friends as all of them took over it was all over caused us as very all of them but it was all done exiled us to Vulcan never to reappear with the very as all of them gone tthen it happened again the very all of the black hole suddenly went a BLAST! Very way too far much and crashed it all of it in my rage burned Earth forever but the friends who Exploded created more Vampires all of it now as hideous beings punished but sinned in my powerful rage oh my god Calm down she grieves for her body like Reah our goddess me oh my god we had died with each both remains You SHRIMP! Eeeep he was twenty years old oh no he went pale to see hm tall and Muscular was leaner he was frightened of Paul Lahote looked about nineteen but was twenty two years old but the Earth suffered from the rage and it's climate changed with suffering Vampires all of them worked for the Volturi were furious ourselves were invisible acted like Angels but the bodies were dust myself cursed the Volturi as infertile vampires as punishment you will suffer with them by the law of the Silver Millennium you will not breed at All you are CURSED! FOREVER! The Curse was real they never had children adopted them carnivorous versions of us very as all of them as infertile members by feasting on their dead it was all over they both suffered from myself acting a very wrathful but harsh Goddess cold but vengeful with distrust and vain like Rosalie never cared but crafty like Hera could curse Vampires to suffer in pain the each both were so enraged by the change into me began to lead in my right and declared a Battle Challenge.
Savannah chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Chapters six and seven are basically the same except chapter seven is better. You did write seen twice instead of saw... You should fix that...
AMHOLL chapter 23 . 12/10/2014
Is it terrible for me to not totally hate Jacob?
Savannah chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Great so far! Good job! When do Bella and Edward have sex?
Georgiana's Muse chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
I found it a rather interesting portrayal of Renee as she seems quite selfish and I think part of that may stem from the fact that Bella acts as a mother in the relationship between the two rather than the other way around. It's like a child that says "I want it" pointing to a toy not realising the toy belongs to someone else. Yes that does mean it's good in a fascinating reading sort of way {rather than the creepy Yes I believe she's acting the right way towards the situation}.
Georgiana's Muse chapter 23 . 12/1/2014
I loved this chapter as it showed that Jacob wasn't such an unfeeling jerk as he appeared to be in the first chapter. In the first chapter Jacob was more "we should do this again sometime" and I felt that if he gave Bella a slap on the arse it would be in charcter due to the way he was behaving.

This chapter shows more of Jacob's humanity and how he was so caught up in his own emotions he didn't realise what was truly going on and while it doesn't make his actions acceptable it makes them understandable.

This would have been a very difficult chapter to write but I'm glad you did.

PS Could you please use the enter keys a bit more in your author's notes. They were a bit diffcult to read all jumbled into one paragraph.
Brianna chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
The storys awesome so far
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
You're right in the fact the victim never asked for it and is never at fault. I agree with you there. I agree that Bella is a victim and never asked to be raped and is not at fault. I only disagree with you in that you say Bella never led Jacob on. What do you call her calling him "my jacob", "my sun", letting him hold her hand while they were walking? Snuggling into his side while he was holding her. She may not have been intentionally leading him on, but she was sending . If you're just friends with someone of the opposite sex you don't send mixed signals. And don't get me started on the way she acted all heartbroken when he manipulates her giving him the woe is me treatment causing her to fight with Edward to visit him because she thought he needed a friend. I agree Bella wasn't doing it intentionally or even knowingly. But if even the slightest hint of affection can be used against you when you know of the other person's feelings here's a hint... STOP and rethink your actions and how they could be interpreted.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Alice isn't a very good friend if she sees Bella's been raped and then just goes on and on about how it'll affect Edward and their relationship. SURELY, the first thing she would say would follow along the lines of 'Oh my God, are you OK?', 'When did that happen?', 'Who did it?', 'We should call the police - OK, not your Dad but another officer - but your Dad will probably need to find out eventually...', 'Let's kill the bastard!'.

Fair enough that Bella's a bit heartbroken and out of her mind only caring about Edward's feelings, that's not far from book-Bella, and possible PTSD (thinking it's her own fault), however Alice - what a shitty friend.

So... I'm not going to continue reading this. Good luck with the rest of your fics.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
I know it's been almost two years since you've posted, but I do hope you're going to finish this one day! It's very good and a fascinating read.
PianoGirlForLife chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I read the entire story, so far. Three words,
O MY GOSH!
BRILLIANT! AMAZING! OUTSTANDING!

I literarly can't put in to words how I feel right now. I spent the entire day reading this. When my family called me to dinner, I yelled, "Coming!", but even I could hear the annoyance and impatience at getting interrupted.

I do hope you continue this soon. I'll be waiting with baited breath. :)

Just a small friendly note though. When you're writing, try to keep it in the current tense. I noticed that in points, where the word should have been "told", you put "tells".

Just thought I'd let you know.

Please, do read my stories, if you'd like.

Great job and keep up the work,

Marissa (or as in my stories,), Sarah