Reviews for Obsession
sweetcandyfun chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
HOH!

Hey Britt

hahah good one! I know Cari! :)) we had a trade too! You might wanna read it. It's called Reverse Psychology. Back on my page.

I was always scared of Randy, well... you've managed to make me feel terrified of him now. :))

If you are going to read my RandyxCarissa fic, please please do review. :)) You'll see another side of Cari. :))

CIAO

Sweetcandyfun
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
ABOUT TIME!

I was rooting Cari on to leave him

She was treated like dirt!

I loved it!
suspect tomatoes chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
omfg. randy... randy as a overbearing, oppressive boyfran... omg.

i'm dead.
Livin on the EDGE chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
wow, you could totally do more to this story if you fell up to it. It's a good way to leave off and to make it more interesting is that Ted was behind her. That's just totally awesome.

Mandy
RKOsgirl92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was a really really good 1 shot!
iRocka chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i applaud you for this. i swear, it's the real creative juices in your twisted head that comes out in this oneshot.

for some reason, too, you got my character right on the dot! pride isn't one to be messed with, if i do say so myself. and you placing john cena in the oneshot? it's fabulous!

“I thought you loved me or was that a lie too?” he smirked. He knew how she felt about him and he had used it against her.

“Randy, I am in love with you but I can’t be apart of this anymore, I’m done,” she said and with that, she walked out of the locker room, her pride in tact.

this is a typical me. lol. and it'd probably be followed by me heading over to john and cursing my head out for being so stupid. well, who wouldn't love a psychotic randy? it's like the eigth wonder of the world! probably the best, too. lol. he is a heartless bastard and yet we love him for that. BRAVO!

heart this. muchos. a lot. over the top. THANKYOU. :]