Reviews for A Vulcan's Cure to Hiccups
this is fun to read
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Want more
Kittysnape chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
and i though it was complete Xd rofl, good for me lol, i'm addicted now :P I didn't see the lamp stuff coming, it was weird but i liked it, although i'm not familiar with the Klingon yet and why they are ennemies lol.

waiting now for next chapter to come :)

Kittysnape chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
o Spock's point of view... but i still want the end badly so this is going to be a quick review :)

I love this, i didn't thought Spock wasn't aware of his feeling for Jim, hell even McCoy had a quicker thinking with his idea of the mate being on board, even though he missed who that person might be! That should have been sufficient for the vulcan to understand lol... but meh, he's sick... and cute

on to next chap

keep writing

Kittysnape chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
aw that's cute i would like to be cured of hiccups like that XD

i didn't see there was more chapters, thought it was a oneshot so i'm happy to read more

Army of Smith chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Interesting. I would love to read more.
khielira chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
lol! this was great can't wait to see what Jim will do. yay for Ponn Far when it mean Kirk and Spock sex! :D
ally ally oxenfree chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
SUCH A WIN...ILY
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
LOVE IT!
Lady Merlin chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
wow, nice. slightly OOC and a wee bit AU but it's good otherwise. keep going!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
haha, great story! a genie, woah. ah, poor Spock! I LOVE the title of this chapter, lol! I can't wait to read more!

SEE Trek Love,

Fly
mizo ai no shi chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Ah, finally updated! Don't wait this long to update again! I want to know what's going to happen to Spock!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Lol! Kirk found a genie! And the cute Tribble is going to fight the Klingons! That's awesome! But poor Spock still isn't cured! No!

Please update! Please?
wmonica chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Tribbles! I love Tribbles! Great chapter, I'm so happy you updated! I hope you update again soon! Oh and one more thing... Spock! He was to be helped... has to!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
nice chapter i hope spock doesnt die that would make me cry. well i cannot wait for th enext chapter keep up teh good work