Reviews for Kenpachi Kurosaki
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
You wont finish this will you its rally good if i start doing fics my self i would like to continue it my self im jaytrees ill most likely read few more fics then start an account and my first fic of my own then ask if u coulf let me finish this one
doomedberserker chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
oh nice really good
King of Madness chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I just read the omake and I literally just passed out laughing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Hurry the hell up and update! I just recently got into bleach and going through the fanfictions for it and found yours. I love this story as it is very entertaining and I want more.
arylos chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Even with a religious crisis GOD loves you anyway. Just remember GOD is GOD and all the rest is BS. He is still CREATOR OF ALL THE UNIVERSE.
haniko chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
can i have anouther? peze? that was please
cabellism chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
dam good stuff please update
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Holy Spirits!
I ENJOYED THE STY SO FOR FAR
i HOPE TO READ MORE
gOOD LUCK WITH THE OTHER CHAPS
S.R.457 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
O.O... 10/10 epic!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Dude, you SERIOUSLY need to update the awesome in here!...Please update soon:)
LoveLifeForever chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Your OC reminds me of a mix of Nagato and Sasuke from Naruto for his looks, past and philosophy. He also parallels nicely with Sasuke's skill set: taijutsuhakudo, ninjutsukido, kenjutsuzanjutsu. Sasuke focused more on taijutsu and ninjutsu than on kenjutsu. Is he your inspiration? The shikai reminds me of what he did to Orochimaru in the forest of death, tying him up with wire attached to shuriken (throwing stars).

What's going to happen to Unohana? Will she just die alone? Will she get another man? Will it be Ichigo? She did grow fond of him in canon if I remember correctly, and I think a gradual understanding followed by love is not out of the question.
ravenknight118 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
This is a very interesting concept can't wait for the next chap.
Zaralann chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Very nice!
jboy44 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
update soon please
chibi doku chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
this could be a very serious problem for byakuya