Reviews for Snow White, Some Sexist Short Guys, and a Necro
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is much better than the Disney version. XD.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I like it too. Love how you twisted everything.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
wow :D i loved the necrophiliac part :D and awesome job! :D
RebornArchangel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Love this story :) Snow White is so much more awesome in this than in the original.
bookluver100 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i liked it quite a bit. what grade did you get on it anyway? i wish that my really good stories could be posted on here but they have nothing to do with anything. the story i just wrote for english ended up being about an alien so where the hell could i post that on here?
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love this :P Snow White is much more... Badass and a less naive and dense. It's a very interesting take xD
Whisperwings chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
So fun! I loved it, so much better than the real story, lol.

~Whisper
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Interesting...I'm not a fan of the language, but I really, really like the concept. :)
mekamouse chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I loved this. It was quirky and fun.
tinabobina chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I really enjoy your quirky writing style. My favorite lines:

Queen: "A thousand girls would die to have your kind of waistline."

Snow White: "Some girls are dead with my kind of waistline."

Comics aside, I'm glad that you are shedding some light on how these old-fashioned fairy tales shape us even in the age of feminism. I enjoyed the new "hopeless" Snow White, who I can actually relate to, her caring but "common" friend Tyler, and those Sexist Short Guys. And of course the Necro, and the Sleeping Beauty reference. Genius parody. I hope you keep writing.
MagzandLillie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Wow, great story with some biting wit. One of my favorites. Hilarious, keep up the great work.

-Lillie
Shinjiru Kokoro chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ahaha!

Brilliant! Oh, my heart is pleased. I don't even know how to express my opinion of this piece, but -ahem- I shall try my hardest. Here comes the part where I praise you and you're forced to sit through my prolonged tirade of words that I'm sure really aren't important in comparison to other aspects of your life that I'm almost certain you'd enjoy spending more time on.

However, I feel obligated to describe to you how much I freaking loved reading this. And so... I shall.

I freaking loved reading this!

(Ignore the redundancy-I felt the need to emphasize my happiness.) Anyway... really? Really? I don't even understand how one comes up with something like this. It goes beyond the restrictions that common bounds have limited us to and truly creates an original spin off the creation itself. Cliches are overused albeit fun; of course, I found nothing cliche in this at all, and it was even more fun than a cliche would have allowed. Your wit and sarcastic tone seriously provided for some amusement that I really needed, as my soul is slowly being sucked dry by all the indubitably screwed up pieces of fanfiction that lace this site.

They are not unlike blood-consuming ticks.

But I digress.

“And why exactly did you try to suck all the saliva out of my mouth, Prince Charming?” Yes. Hysterical and snarky. I love it. Snow White's persona was developed in such a way as to let her use such 'vulgarity' and still maintain that royal air. How you did it, I will never know and forever envy.

I'm always so taken by the little things that you add in your writing, such as when Snow remembers her stepmother telling her "Ladies of high standing convey everything with their eyes. Not one muscle should move on your face, Snow White. Your eyes should tell the only story that needs to be seen." It's simply fantastic detailing-your dialogue is mastered in a near limitless amount of ways.

And I loved the take on the dwarves. I have no doubt that if the original seven were actually so crude Disney would have been plagued with a tidal wave of parental complaints and lawsuits, and therefore they played it safe. Cowards.

Tyler was a very nice touch to the story too. A "prince charming" in his own right, he definitely made the character more feasible and concrete; this furthered by the scene at the end in which they finally kiss. A lovely little romantic flicker that intertwined through the entirety of the story without revolving around it and that succeeded in adding the perfect "aw"-worthy ending.

Needless to say, when I grow up, I want to write like you.

Unfortunately, I probably never will. And technically, I don't have much more time to grow up. Apparently you're supposed to be done with that by the time college hits. A fact that I find utterly ridiculous and SO not true in the case that is me. A grown-up, I am definitely not.

Hm... I really could go on and on with this review, but I should probably spare you the time it would take to read it all. I guess I could just sum it up by saying, if you don't get the highest grade possible for this story in your class, it's only because the apocalypse has come and the world is ending.

Always lovely to read something written by you!

~Kat
Seraephina chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I think my two favorite lines are, "At least she’s trying to pretend she has ovaries", and "And Snow White and Tyler lived with the usual domestic problems, but otherwise happily ever after". Lovely work, all around - the spin on the seven dwarfs was freaking awesome. There were a couple garbled sentences, but considering you wrote this in five hours, I'm impressed it was in any way comprehensible.

And, by the way, the title kicks ass. :D
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i like it too. i spent half the time laughing my ass off, and the other half cheering snow white on. and worrying a bit about tyler. :D

~cd