Reviews for A Phoenix Meets a Crystal
bobby chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Nice story. All I would say is pay more attention to character detail. I'm making a story of my own that have a phoenix and dragon & my greatest challenge is having people identify and think "what would the dragon/phoenix do?" in this situation. Also, the more twists, the more on the edge of the seats the reader/viewer will be. Best of luck. Hope your story is a success :)
EpicWriterrrr-TT.TT chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Super cute x) Awesome story
Marie Brookes chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
I really liked this fanfic and the rest of the series :) I read them before I had an account but I didn't know you could review anonymou until Inita told me so. I really like this fanfic and I'm going to add it to my favorites now _ You do write like the Harry Potter author J.K rowling, this is really good :) I want to see more Kluke x Andropov from you because your e a good writer and all that _
admir chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
u use da wrd sigh too much /: its vry redundant

nd im srry but da ending sent of dis chaptr is stupid

blackd out or died ? who sayz dat? chnge dat , its stupid
Yamadori chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
A shorter chapter, but I liked it a lot (I don't know why, but maybe even more than the last one). :D I liked the Kluke/Bouquet friendship at the beginning, and the scene between Kluke and Andropov was just adorable; they both get embarrassed so easily. XD Nice to see some more friendship between Kluke and Sahlia as well; I thought it really shined after they fell down the hole and Sahlia apologized. :) What a shocking revelation about the hospital! D: I definitely didn't see that coming. :O Maybe it's not a safe place to stay in after all... Hurry and tell Zola, Kluke, before something bad happens! ... Now I really want to read the next chapter. XD Well, I'm off to the next one! :D (Might take me a bit longer, though; sounds like the next chapter will be a long one. (;))
Yamadori chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Ah! I'm so late! Sorry, Yuuki... T_T (Or I guess I should call you Rin, now...) So, it'll probably take me a while, but I'm going to try to catch up to all of the chapters I missed. This review might be short, because I want to hurry and start reading the next chapter. (;) (That, and I forgot a bunch of stuff from this chapter, even though I just read it. XD) Anyway... There were some errors with spelling and grammar, but nothing that was too big of a deal (though I can point it out, if you want). Good descriptions throughout the whole chapter. :) And what a revelation about King Jibral! I suspected it, but having it confirmed... *sigh* It's such a shame. :( It sounds like the King's been misled, though, so there's always the chance that he can change sides... I hope. (;) Speaking of changing sides, that's definitely a relief that Andropov has! I knew his feelings for Kluke would end up convincing him. ;) That was a bit risky going to the Ancient Hospital Ruins, but it's true - that's probably a harder place for Nene to locate. Kelaso Village might have been an alternative, but it's probably too populated. In any case, poor Kluke! I hope she's going to be okay... Anyway, this was a good chapter; I'm looking forward to the next one. () Hopefully it won't be too long before I finish reading and review it. *sweatdrops*
Inita chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
I read this story and it's great. Loved the small Jiro and Kluke moments. I'm not much of an Andropov/Kluke fan. Like I have in my profile, it doesn't really matter if those two get together. Happens, it happens. All in all, a good story and it's about time Andropov finally changed sides! So...are King Jibral and Zola together now?

Don't take this the wrong way, but it sort of sucks how the sequel was deleted. I read up to chapter 3 before it was deleted and it started to get interesting from there.

I noticed the main love triangle in this and two new ones as well! :) Andropov/Kluke/Jiro and Sahlia/Shu/Bouquet.
KARIN848 chapter 14 . 9/18/2009
AWESOME! OMG THAT WAS SPECTACULAR! oh by the way if you haven't noticed yet I loved the story! 3
Roselynn chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
The sequel sounds interesting. I can't wait 'til u post it ! :)
Inita chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
Nice ending. And there we have the Jiro/Sahlia moment. I have a question: How do you picture Jiro as in yoru fanfic? More of the game or the anime version? And what voice actor do you have in your mind? Steve Staley or Sam Riegal?

Anyways, the sequel sounds really exciting! I'm looking forward to it. _ Keep up the good work.
OceanLeviathan chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
I do love a happy ending X3 especially when it involves Zola and Jibral, if it happened in the games it would so be like this

The sequel sounds so cool O can't wait till its up
LittleEmoAngel chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
YAY!

More chapters!

I wonder when this story will end. Oh well, I don't want it to end anyways.
Inita chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
Good chapter though I did find more errors here. Here they are:

- "Maybe now the world will be at piece." You used the wrong term. The one you were aiming for was "peace".

BTW loved the King Jibral and Zola moment. _ I see Andropov's finally starting to realize his feelings for Kluke. What about Jiro and Sahlia? And Shu and Bouquet? Are they going to have their moment in the end?
KARIN848 chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
...THAT...WAS...AWESOME! OMG I WAS ALL LIKE AW KLUKE AND ANDROPOV MOMENT, THEN I WAS ALL LIKE OH NOEZ! DEATHROY, AND THEN I WAS ALL LIKE OH NOEZ! CLIFFHANGER! GREAT STORY UPDATE QUICKLY! :D good job
Inita chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
This update was actually quicker than I expected. Pretty good. I'm dying to see the end. If you ask me, I think that Kluke would look better with her hair down like you put it in this chapter. Okay, so for good, Andropov is on their side, right? No duh...I reread Chapter 10 and I guess I sort of forgot to read your "couple list"...(blushes) yeah so I know the pairings now...(laughs nervously) Jeez I should really learn to read what the author's have to say at the end. So it is King Jibral/Zola for good this time. That's good. Looking forward to the next chapter and keep up the good work.