Reviews for One afternoon
RiverLake chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
ngaw i like...:P
Tommy-yomz chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Eriol is very sweet. I hope all guys are like that, gentleman and not talking about sex. Hmmp! Anyways, cute story from the beginning up to the ending...
CrazyCutePeanut chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
ROTFLOL! I love how funny and interested Sakura's friends are with what SxS 'did' before. "I wanna know all the details!"

I feel kinda bad for Eriol. I could sense that he really didn't want to do it. And even at the end of the story, I knew he was dying to take it back.

It was a great story, all in all. 4 stars if this thing had a ranking. LOL!
Blood Never Lies chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was a very good read; very funny, tender and moving. The characterisation was excellent, especially Eriol. The story well thought out and easy to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My sincere congragulations on an excellent story.
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is your first ever M rated fic? Really?

LOL! You did really good! I would've never thought that it was your first one. Don't worry I was blushing like crazy by the end too. ;]
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
awwwww soon darn cute and funny at the end! XP
WaTaNaBeSaWa chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
KYA! So cute, so hot, so...OMG! Your story is amazing. I loved it. I loved the way you wrotr your story. Keep on writing goodies like that ;)
tangerinelove chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
mindset chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love 3
Mizutina chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was awesome and really well done and I like it alot *blush* hehehehe
Blue-Sapphire1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
haha..;p g0od one
Naima JW chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aw hwat a nice and funny story, love the use of english. Well done!

May I ask, you kinda used twilight scene in this havent ya? I cudnt hep but notice it _ That scene in twilight is my fave!

cheng chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i thought it was freaking awesome hilarious. dude i feel out of my seat from laughing at the part with nakuru and spinel's bet. pwahahahaa. LMAO. awesome story.
MaluTara chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i think u did a GREAT job!

the M part was funny and sweet and hot!

jaja nothing better than Eriol giving to temptation! xD

Malu D.