Reviews for Rules of Engagement
For Spite chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Note to self: Why isn't Immi on my author's alert list?

As for the chapter, it's a bit short but certainly captures the feel of a fight we really didn't get to see enough of from Tsukuyomi's viewpoint. Seeing her "in the wild" to provides a counterpoint to your "Taken" version who has changed quite a bit over time.

And I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, hopefully you'll recover soon, but there's no need to try to rush if you risk overdoing things.
Ascoeur chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Ah, I love these shorts. You get her so right .

Makes me questions your mental stability o_o

JK

More soon please _/
Yo-kun chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Ohhh... Very interesting :D continue soon D if there are going to be a next chapter xD
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
That was a nice freaky little short ;D!

I can't wait for other updates. I LOVE TSUKUYOMI SO MUCH EVEN SHE WOULD BE CREEPED OUT OAO!
For Spite chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Well, they're nice character pieces. I'm oddly fond of Tsukuyomi as well. But then I like Blood Knights (see TV Tropes,if you don't get the term) and I like combining creepy and cute, so it's not so odd I suppose.

The bit in this chapter where she adds "Don't worry though, senpai-you'll always be my favorite" in particular stood out as a good touch.
coolgrl chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
This is a awesome story, you really have to mindset of Tsukuyomi down pact
Aki Iokua chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Certainly fits with my image of Tsukuyomi being a cute, girly psycho. You know, one of those types that giggle insanely all while twisting a blade into your guts.

Anyway great job on this.

_
BatterieszX chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Tsukuyomi is creeping me out a little...anyway..write more? no wait..nice story? no wait...Great effort? or not bad?
Shikize chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow Tsukuyomi is really frightening. Can't imagine if she torturing Setsuna like what she want in there -_-. I'll waiting for the next chapter