Reviews for Ginny's Trial
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 1 . 1/15
If I had spare time, I would definitely give a sequel a go, but I'm so busy all the time...
Such a shame. I would have enjoyed it.
It was a great one-shot, and the plot-line and characters were really well developed. Loved the bonding part at the end, made for a nice twist.
All in all, great story!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I look forward to how Ginny's mentality, which you ended up using in Death's Pride, gets resolved.

-Zetsumei
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love the story
TOWTWUKER chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
send ginny my way and ill fix that problem...

they dont call me Jace, the mind raper for nothing... ;P
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Interesting story
Rasnadi1234 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hey, I'm working on a story and plot for this chapter. I don't know when it will be finished, but so far I have over 50k words and have half the story planned through. I used most of your first chapter, with some slight alterations and will incorporate what you wrote in the Authors Note in the story.
It will be under Rasnadi1234 however I don't know when I'll be done and am not completely sure of my title.
Thanks,
Rasnadi
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was awesome. Do you know if anybody has attempted to make this a full length feature.
old-crow chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hi,

Interesting plot bunny you have here, though I question why you want toplace conditions on adoption. If you have such specific ideas as to where it should go, why not just run with it? Otherwise, just mark it as abandonded and available for adoption and feel honored if someone decides to pick it up.

Alas,

Old-Crow
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
A strong story. Especially in the imaginery for Harry's anger outburst... that was the most graphical depiction of true magical force that i've ever seen outside of an endfight against superpowered!Voldemort and it was awesome to read.

As for the trial everything fit. The stupid stances of the ministry, the overly harsh punishment to "please" Harry (instead of asking him what he would expect from a trial to REALLY do what he likes them to do) and the extreme measures Harry had to take to level out their stupidity into something more ... bearable. And the reactions of the Weasley's of course.

Including Ron's near-suicide, that he is basically unable to get any concept outside of chess, quidditch or eating (and then not even inside these fields he will "get" everything, what about fanning the most awful team in human memory?) is a well established canon fact, certain "courtships" using disgusting, cheap reference books for "flirting" nonewithstanding as he quite obviously USED it without understanding or he would have changed his behavior in a more wholesome manner... And that he doesn't see when it's enough or he is simply outclassed, outpowered and outchanced... So no wonders or complaints here, all is perfectly well in my eyes, the description of these events and reactions was wonderfully acurate and for the most part emotionally moving.

I'm not really happy on some aspects of the relations shown here, Ginny and Ron seem to be flanderized in the extent of their respective delusions of grandeur or rather adequacy and it's hurtful to read Ginny's inner thoughts... And i don't really like an "artificial" bond, regardless of how much or less there was in the beginning, the thought in itself is somewhat disgusting... But i can accept that there could ALREADY have been a bond and it came to bear in a situation of extreme stress and magical agitation, just don't call it artificial as that would really border on forcing it onto the girls and even in the stupor of being in an almost mindless rage... it's just not Harry to do something like that. Or in this case his magic. ;)

MAYBE it would have been better to just stop before the final Ron confrontation when this is really meant as a oneshot without sequels... The final insight into the degree of Ginny's screwed mind's problems was funny, but the really outlandishly overboarding amount of magic that came into play here would be better used in a bossfight against his ugly-snakyness himself instead of making a stupid little boy wet himself in terror... Just saying, that it was kind of wasted for a simple one-shot.

BUT i loved the idea that such a moment of free floating magic could uncouple the god mode in your internal animagus ability... It's opening up so many opportunities for storytelling and accidental magical occurences leading to embarrassing or funny situations ... :D It's almost better as a story vehicle than the magical puberty/awakening/maturation or however you want to call it.

All in all it's a treasure trove of well thought out ideas and assumptions about wizarding culture that many other authors would not have managed to amass in a story twenty or thirty time as long and - even when some things were massively exaggerated - the story in itself was very enjoyable and phantastically written!
The messenger chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Go to hell you asshole!Go to hell you asshole!Go to hell you asshole!Go to hell you asshole!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Interesting...though I think Harry is going to live to regret taking Ginny as a slave. One wrongly phrased suggestion, like say "Fuck Me", in her presence when he is frustrated will give her leave to do just that.
Thokul chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Good. Continue
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
harry a bastard, ginny was underage so she should get in trouble but not this, harry just a rapest.

You stuck by the door the entire bloody time and wouldn't come near the bloody thing and you never once did anything to try and save her life at the risk of your own,"

wrong wrong wrong, ron went in there at the same time as harry, it was ron that save her life, he was in front of the troll and nock it out, and he did risk his life, and by the way same year he risk his life to save harry.
rb2312 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great story.

Woukd be interested to know of anyone following on fron it.
Albino87 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I like it

Did anyone take up the challenge?

the power-binding and limiting seals on Harry would not surprise me if it was Dumbeldore after his parent died or his parents did it and was planing to remove them when he get older and would not hurt them by accident.

The behavioral enchantments is properly of Dumbeldors making in some way. He did lie to Harry that he need to give memory to the indecent in the shower. And it looks like he is trying everything to save Ginny when she is guilty. Why did he not do that to Sirius?

I like to read a story from someone that did take up the challenge.