Reviews for Ginny's Trial
Venator77 chapter 1 . 7/4
Very good story. I think Hermione has a life debt with Harry for saving her from the troll... Makes us wonder...
midnightscar17 chapter 1 . 6/4
Can you please continue this
Nate chapter 1 . 1/30
Ugh - I'd of just killed the fucking little mind rapist bitch along with shit-for-brains asshole brother.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I like like the story. Perhaps, someday I'd pick it up, but I have so many idea of my own it will be some time.

BTW, if it had been mine, I simply would have rephrased Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics. Perfect for this.

So tell me, did anyone take you up on this?

D. Page Robin
Kai chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Just how stupid is Ginevra? She's got definitely some screws loose.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
did anybody take this story further along?
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Well, it took me long enough to actually *read* this story rather than simply catalog it in my 'to evaluate spreadsheet'.

It's too bad you're not going to continue it but maybe someone else will take the gauntlet and run with it.

Since you created Ron as a prick you did well with him not seeing anything but what he wanted to when he figured that he could then take *HIS obsession* (I don't think that's spelled right...) Na Ja...

Thanks for sharing this setup.

Cheers!

SteveC.
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
If I had spare time, I would definitely give a sequel a go, but I'm so busy all the time...
Such a shame. I would have enjoyed it.
It was a great one-shot, and the plot-line and characters were really well developed. Loved the bonding part at the end, made for a nice twist.
All in all, great story!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I look forward to how Ginny's mentality, which you ended up using in Death's Pride, gets resolved.

-Zetsumei
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love the story
TOWTWUKER chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
send ginny my way and ill fix that problem...

they dont call me Jace, the mind raper for nothing... ;P
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Interesting story
Rasnadi1234 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hey, I'm working on a story and plot for this chapter. I don't know when it will be finished, but so far I have over 50k words and have half the story planned through. I used most of your first chapter, with some slight alterations and will incorporate what you wrote in the Authors Note in the story.
It will be under Rasnadi1234 however I don't know when I'll be done and am not completely sure of my title.
Thanks,
Rasnadi
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was awesome. Do you know if anybody has attempted to make this a full length feature.
old-crow chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hi,

Interesting plot bunny you have here, though I question why you want toplace conditions on adoption. If you have such specific ideas as to where it should go, why not just run with it? Otherwise, just mark it as abandonded and available for adoption and feel honored if someone decides to pick it up.

Alas,