Reviews for Ginny's Trial
Nate chapter 1 . 1/30
Ugh - I'd of just killed the fucking little mind rapist bitch along with shit-for-brains asshole brother.
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I like like the story. Perhaps, someday I'd pick it up, but I have so many idea of my own it will be some time.

BTW, if it had been mine, I simply would have rephrased Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics. Perfect for this.

So tell me, did anyone take you up on this?

D. Page Robin
Kai chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Just how stupid is Ginevra? She's got definitely some screws loose.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
did anybody take this story further along?
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Well, it took me long enough to actually *read* this story rather than simply catalog it in my 'to evaluate spreadsheet'.

It's too bad you're not going to continue it but maybe someone else will take the gauntlet and run with it.

Since you created Ron as a prick you did well with him not seeing anything but what he wanted to when he figured that he could then take *HIS obsession* (I don't think that's spelled right...) Na Ja...

Thanks for sharing this setup.

Cheers!

SteveC.
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
If I had spare time, I would definitely give a sequel a go, but I'm so busy all the time...
Such a shame. I would have enjoyed it.
It was a great one-shot, and the plot-line and characters were really well developed. Loved the bonding part at the end, made for a nice twist.
All in all, great story!
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I look forward to how Ginny's mentality, which you ended up using in Death's Pride, gets resolved.

-Zetsumei
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love the story
TOWTWUKER chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
send ginny my way and ill fix that problem...

they dont call me Jace, the mind raper for nothing... ;P
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Interesting story
Rasnadi1234 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hey, I'm working on a story and plot for this chapter. I don't know when it will be finished, but so far I have over 50k words and have half the story planned through. I used most of your first chapter, with some slight alterations and will incorporate what you wrote in the Authors Note in the story.
It will be under Rasnadi1234 however I don't know when I'll be done and am not completely sure of my title.
Thanks,
Rasnadi
Toby860 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was awesome. Do you know if anybody has attempted to make this a full length feature.
old-crow chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Hi,

Interesting plot bunny you have here, though I question why you want toplace conditions on adoption. If you have such specific ideas as to where it should go, why not just run with it? Otherwise, just mark it as abandonded and available for adoption and feel honored if someone decides to pick it up.

Alas,

Old-Crow
Runecutter chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
A strong story. Especially in the imaginery for Harry's anger outburst... that was the most graphical depiction of true magical force that i've ever seen outside of an endfight against superpowered!Voldemort and it was awesome to read.

As for the trial everything fit. The stupid stances of the ministry, the overly harsh punishment to "please" Harry (instead of asking him what he would expect from a trial to REALLY do what he likes them to do) and the extreme measures Harry had to take to level out their stupidity into something more ... bearable. And the reactions of the Weasley's of course.

Including Ron's near-suicide, that he is basically unable to get any concept outside of chess, quidditch or eating (and then not even inside these fields he will "get" everything, what about fanning the most awful team in human memory?) is a well established canon fact, certain "courtships" using disgusting, cheap reference books for "flirting" nonewithstanding as he quite obviously USED it without understanding or he would have changed his behavior in a more wholesome manner... And that he doesn't see when it's enough or he is simply outclassed, outpowered and outchanced... So no wonders or complaints here, all is perfectly well in my eyes, the description of these events and reactions was wonderfully acurate and for the most part emotionally moving.

I'm not really happy on some aspects of the relations shown here, Ginny and Ron seem to be flanderized in the extent of their respective delusions of grandeur or rather adequacy and it's hurtful to read Ginny's inner thoughts... And i don't really like an "artificial" bond, regardless of how much or less there was in the beginning, the thought in itself is somewhat disgusting... But i can accept that there could ALREADY have been a bond and it came to bear in a situation of extreme stress and magical agitation, just don't call it artificial as that would really border on forcing it onto the girls and even in the stupor of being in an almost mindless rage... it's just not Harry to do something like that. Or in this case his magic. ;)

MAYBE it would have been better to just stop before the final Ron confrontation when this is really meant as a oneshot without sequels... The final insight into the degree of Ginny's screwed mind's problems was funny, but the really outlandishly overboarding amount of magic that came into play here would be better used in a bossfight against his ugly-snakyness himself instead of making a stupid little boy wet himself in terror... Just saying, that it was kind of wasted for a simple one-shot.

BUT i loved the idea that such a moment of free floating magic could uncouple the god mode in your internal animagus ability... It's opening up so many opportunities for storytelling and accidental magical occurences leading to embarrassing or funny situations ... :D It's almost better as a story vehicle than the magical puberty/awakening/maturation or however you want to call it.

All in all it's a treasure trove of well thought out ideas and assumptions about wizarding culture that many other authors would not have managed to amass in a story twenty or thirty time as long and - even when some things were massively exaggerated - the story in itself was very enjoyable and phantastically written!
The messenger chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Go to hell you asshole!Go to hell you asshole!Go to hell you asshole!Go to hell you asshole!