Reviews for Espada Tales
Funniest fanfic ever XD.
JudgedPanda chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
hehe loved the story! D
FrostyFeline chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Haha! I luv ur Espada Tales! They're so funny! Btw can u do an Ulqui in Aizenland? (Alice in Wonderland haha, get it? Ulqui? Aizenland? XD gawd I'm sad ain't I :/ )
little bitch chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
YOU MADE GRIMMY THE FUCKING LION? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? P.s. the other stories were alright.
kris chapter 4 . 6/14/2010

Happy: Gin

Sneezy: Nel

Happy: Gin

Dopey: Wonderweiss

Bashful: Harribel? since she's always hiding her face, talks much less than the other Espada, and was shown to sometimes be a sentimentalist like Bashful (she seemed to be the only espada who cared for her fraccion-she became very upset when their reiatsu presences faded away)

Btw...I love your Espada Tales! I think it pwns the original Fairytales. Since you said you will likely do the Little Mermaid next, I thought Aaroniero or Harribel could be Ursula. Harribel could be Ursula because her power is most related to water and she is female, and Aaroniero could be Ursula because I thought his Glottonia/whatever form looked kind of like Ursula's tentacles...but then again, Szayel's release form looked like Ursula's tentacles, too...and so did Luppi's...I liked Luppi being the villain in this chapter. Maybe you could make him the villain again? ;) It's up to you...you do such a fantastic job in each of your stories!
moonlightstar12 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lmao this made me laugh so hard!

“Welcome back kids, did you get rape—fed well? Wait…HOW THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?”

Favortie line ever! lol

I only counted 6
Scarlet aprentice 0000 chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
HA HA PERFECT ROLE FOR WONDERWISE! XD
Scarlet aprentice 0000 chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
lol yammy the rapist!... now i kinda wanna know what tosen-sama did to Grimmjow-sama... hm oh whell.

you should have made halibel-sama the harp... (snicker snicker) she would ger hers, all right
ScarletSchiffer chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
ULQUIORRA-SAMA IS MY PRINCE, NOT GRIMMJOW-SAMA'S!

lol Nnoitra... and szayel... and lupi... ACK BLAF CREM PLERT!

(pant) (pant) im ok 3
ScarletSchiffer chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
I LAUGHED SO HARD I HACKED UP SOMETHING! i feel something missing next to my liver, should i be concerned?

any way, WOW Grimmjow that was random...

ULQUIORRA-SAMA DOES NOT SKIP, NOT EVEN AS A CHILD... but i think it would be funny to see. (randomly starts squashing bugs)
ScarletSchiffer chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I LAUGHED SO HARD I CRIED!1! D!1!
Insomnia's lover chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
I absolutely loved this! Every story had me practically crying with laughter. I really want to see you do more on this. Maybe you could do something like the Princess and the pea?
Crimson Cupcake chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
Aww Grimmy, we all know you love your Princess ... uh ... Prince? ... does anyone really care? - But Ulqui-hime was really...unprincesslike xDD