Reviews for Melting Stones: The Untold Story
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
aw i love this pairing and am sad that it only has one story for it i wish this was longer
Lt chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I definitely thought of a Daine-Numair sort of relationship when the book went on about how he wasn't really that old. I went looking for fan fiction to make sure I wasn't the only one who saw that, so this was good.
annie.of.belle chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aww!

i uess you're right - the age gap cant be much worse than DN, but still Evvy/Myrrhtid enever occured to me. Sweetness! I love it.

Looking foreward to more!

Stargirl844
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
An interesting idea, but I really couldn't follow what you were doing at all. You jumped around too much and left out too much of the book's context. If you don't want to completely rewrite the book with all the relevant conversations and descriptions, from his POV, then pick and chose bits rather than going halfway and confusing your readers.

KrisEleven
Valnott chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
that was great :D

i noticed these two also. i was like "What?" but i liked how you twisted some things around. it was nice. it'd be cool if you continued it somehow. great re-telling
ChairwomanMao chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like it a lot! But, um...you do know that there is a Tamora Pierce section for people to post under. And most people use that one. You might get more reviews if you post there. Hope to read the next chapter!

-SS
jessy1212 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This story is amazing! A scenario between Evvy and Myrrhtide has crossed my mind too. Please keep up the good work!