Reviews for I'm Not Going
jrarulez chapter 22 . 6/13
Earlier you said that Amelia was killed how is she suddenly alive at the end of the chapter!? Make sense plz
monbade chapter 16 . 6/9
do you mean Daphne? Astoria is her younger sister by 3 years
Last Harper chapter 32 . 5/15
I've like this , as to where you may be going but I would have to see the "Older Gangers" involved earlier . I feel that they would have love to have their home filled with children . Just my opinion .
Goldenpaw43 chapter 5 . 5/10
First of all, I’m enjoying reading this! It’s great! However I found this chapter a little confusing as there are several references to Hermione being magical ( getting a wand, her parents being able to see the Leaky Cauldron if they’re in contact with her) and then references to her being a Muggle ( problems with Ron because he’s anti-Muggle, we haven’t seen or heard of Dumbledore doing the spell). Also, although I liked the ending of the case and the character of Catharine Smith, I think that Dumbledore confessing so easily was a bit unlikely. Other than that though this was a great read and I’m on to the next chapter now :)
Carnival14 chapter 2 . 3/4
When ya first mentioned duke, i was like ‘nah, it can’t be’ but then ya mentioned Tracey beaker And i was like ‘Wooo’ i haven’t watched that in years.
lazy-kaa chapter 5 . 3/4
Didn't you say that Hermione was just usual non magic girl? But here she is already with wand...
Sly the Fox XD chapter 13 . 1/11
Wow... Someone called you brain dead and unintelligent?! This story is one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read! And I'm pretty sure you couldn't write it if you were brain dead and unintelligent! You have such a creative mind, although there were a few typos.
Sly the Fox XD chapter 3 . 1/10
"As Harry's adoptive family, we are supporting whatever decision Harry makes" James said.

JAMES SAID?! Wait, what?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Boring hermione should be a witch !(_)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
well you would figure the self proclaimed best harry potter fanfic author would know how to use grammer but guess that's not important it's also funny taking credit for something you did not make since the person who made harry potter did most of you work for you.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
molly can't cast people out of the family she married into it so has no saw based on there laws only here husband can throw anyone out of the family.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
NO HE CAN NOT JUST GO INTO ANYONE'S VAULT IF HE COULD WHY WOULD HE LEAVE THE DEATHEATERS ANY MONEY WHEN HE CAN JUST TAKE IT this story get's more and more confusing with every chapter you write it's like the whole point of the story is Dumbledore is a evil prick so he must be bashed to hell and back.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
so basicly how is dumbldore going to give someone the ability to use magic since in the harry potter universe NO ONE CAN DO THAT HELL DUMBLEDORE WOULD BE THROWN IN DEMENTOR VILLE FOR EVEN TRYING BY TH PUREBLOODS.
Romily chapter 7 . 9/17/2017
Sorry, not reading any more. I just don't like the attitude in the AN.
Review or i am withholding chapters... if you don't wanna share a story just don't. I usually review stories, but you are getting on my nerves already. I favorited another of your stories as well, but now i won't even start reading that.

Have fun reading to all who keep going.
Since i didn't even read a quarter of the story so far i can only say it is neither the best nor the worst story i read so far. Not much going on to get me captivated and why the kids chose attending Hogwarts at all is beyond me.
OmegaKenichi chapter 37 . 6/26/2017
So, has anyone told me you are an absolute dick of a writer?
1,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »