Reviews for I'm Not Going
ColetteJH chapter 15 . 8/31
I really do like this fanfic...I don't suppose you give writing tips? You write very well. :)
ColetteJH chapter 7 . 8/31
Like when Harry gets adopted in fanfics, ten points to you :)
Kitty chapter 24 . 8/16
I see. Should have read the next chaptet huh? Lol
Kitty chapter 22 . 8/16
You had amelia bones killed by a killing curse then later find pansy innocent and give her a medal?
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 40 . 8/16
Really enjoyed reading the story
jrarulez chapter 22 . 6/13
Earlier you said that Amelia was killed how is she suddenly alive at the end of the chapter!? Make sense plz
monbade chapter 16 . 6/9
do you mean Daphne? Astoria is her younger sister by 3 years
Last Harper chapter 32 . 5/15
I've like this , as to where you may be going but I would have to see the "Older Gangers" involved earlier . I feel that they would have love to have their home filled with children . Just my opinion .
Goldenpaw43 chapter 5 . 5/10
First of all, I’m enjoying reading this! It’s great! However I found this chapter a little confusing as there are several references to Hermione being magical ( getting a wand, her parents being able to see the Leaky Cauldron if they’re in contact with her) and then references to her being a Muggle ( problems with Ron because he’s anti-Muggle, we haven’t seen or heard of Dumbledore doing the spell). Also, although I liked the ending of the case and the character of Catharine Smith, I think that Dumbledore confessing so easily was a bit unlikely. Other than that though this was a great read and I’m on to the next chapter now :)
Carnival14 chapter 2 . 3/4
When ya first mentioned duke, i was like ‘nah, it can’t be’ but then ya mentioned Tracey beaker And i was like ‘Wooo’ i haven’t watched that in years.
lazy-kaa chapter 5 . 3/4
Didn't you say that Hermione was just usual non magic girl? But here she is already with wand...
Sly the Fox XD chapter 13 . 1/11
Wow... Someone called you brain dead and unintelligent?! This story is one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read! And I'm pretty sure you couldn't write it if you were brain dead and unintelligent! You have such a creative mind, although there were a few typos.
Sly the Fox XD chapter 3 . 1/10
"As Harry's adoptive family, we are supporting whatever decision Harry makes" James said.

JAMES SAID?! Wait, what?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Boring hermione should be a witch !(_)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
well you would figure the self proclaimed best harry potter fanfic author would know how to use grammer but guess that's not important it's also funny taking credit for something you did not make since the person who made harry potter did most of you work for you.
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »