Reviews for Words Can Kill But They Can Heal Too
annie rules chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
:D very nice ending :D
tealrose chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Yay! Yeah, think i read this a few years ago before i signed up to write too...glad i found it, and so glad you finished it! Thank you! T
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Okay, first I'm so glad you finished this story. I'm glad Colby was rescued and he and David will mend their friendship. But how can you let the two agents who tortured Colby get away with this? Are you seriously going to not have them brought to justice for what they did? For that this story ends with sort of a let down. It would be very healing for Colby if he were able to confront Ross and Martin and know they won't get away with what they did to him otherwise realistically Colby will always live with the fear when will those two come back for him, he would have no peace the rest of his life. There would be no conclusion for him. Also would like to see David and Don there. Don would NEVER let someone get away with something like this and neither would David. And realistically the F.B.I. I doubt would allow two rogue agents to escape after torturing another agent so brutally.
Also I would think Colby will certainly need time to recover not only physically from this but emotionally as well.

So please give Colby peace of mind and have those two captured. That would bring true and fitting closure to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I'm so glad you finished this wonderful story! I hope you will write more Colby and David stories! (especially with Colby wump!) This fan fiction site slowed down so much and there is hardly any new stories, please help keep Numb3rs alive!
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I love it. Are you going to do a sequel? I only ask because of the healing aspect for Colby and the team and, unless I skipped a paragraph and didn't realize it, the two ... things (any appropriate word is inappropriate for a review) are still at large. Loved the story and can't wait to read more by you.
dolphinrain chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Is there going to be a sequel to this story? Have the team teaching down Martin and Ross and allow Colby to confront them. I would guess Colby will still have a lot of emotions racing from his torture and needs to be allowed to vent this. Those two rogue agents need to be brought to justice.
anaid chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Wow ! this is a big surprise! You are back with such a nice ending!
Thanks and hope you will write more Colby-David stories.
pechika chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
I am thrilled you finished the story. Lovely end.
dolphinrain chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
So glad to see you have finished this story. Very nice conclusion. Glad to see David and Colby' s friendship on the mend.
KeJae chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Yay... Conclusion! This has been in the back of my mind for years...I didn't even have to reread the story to know what happened previoulsy ;)
Thank gou for finishing the story, it was a pleasant surprise to see the notification of the update this morning :D
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Well done wrapping it up. In another year or so we might forgive you for making us wait so long.
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
You really need to finish this story. I understand if writers lose interest but they still have an obligation to finish what they started. They owe it to the readers. Three years is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for an ending. At least you owe an apology for making the readers wait.
sweetkakes35 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Oh my goodness, this story is really good. It's so close to the end. Please post the end of the story! I would appreciate it oh so much!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
keep going!
kcjadesolo chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
cool story, but yor wrong about Mescaline, it's not used to torture people. it's used in Native American churches as part of their religious ceremonies, it's also called Peyote.