Reviews for Mask
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
This stroy was veryf good, it awful you forgotten about it.
Chaka117 chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
I really like ur story, plz make more.
Chinnon chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
Can't wait for updates. Awesome story
StormRocker chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
OMG this is so twistedly evil...and for ome strange reason im loving it. :S
StormRocker chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
i absoloutly love this story! i love all the tension between dark ace and straling caus theyre like my two favorite characters in the entire show! espechially dark ace
Chrissy Renee Pinto chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
PLease Please finish this story because it is really awesome. I love it more than do you need that will convince you to complete it?
justanotherordinarystorywriter chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
aargh, so good. like, it's effin awesome. i really love this pairing, just because of all the sexual tension possible between the two, and i extremely adore this story as you deliver it so well.

awh, poor starling. poor storm hawks.

i love it, so you better update SOON!
Elkian chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
Very nice, tactfully done. I look forward to more
The Fallen One chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Aw... Stork trying to cheer Starling up... :3
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
this chapter rocked! i could actually imgaine stork really saying some of those things. hehe. update!
Saffronica612 chapter 12 . 9/21/2009
This is one of my favorite stories ever! It's so realistically written, and I love all the character interactions. This was an awesome chapter-I love the way you did Stork. I think his way of noticing things, and his reaction was perfect. This was absolutely amazing! Please, please, please update soon!
Saffronica612 chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Oh my gosh! This story is so amazing. It's really well-written, and all the characters are really in-character and believeable. I absolutely adore it!

I'd love to see the Storm Hawks' reactions. Really, I don't care what you do, I know it will be amazing. This is such a cool story. Update soon!
The Fallen One chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
This was a good chapter. Aerrow's reaction wasn't quite what I expected, but I'm happy with it. Nice job! :3

As for the story... Well, you'd have about 5 chapters to write if you did it that way. It'd be interesting, but also time consuming. Maybe you could just write 2 or 3 chapters, with 2 or 3 of them per chapter. Or maybe you could just skip all that and write down Starling's thoughts on how the others reacted after she had visited them. You're a good writer, and I'm sure that whatever way you do it will turn out awesome.

Anyway, where did Piper go? Wasn't she in the cell with Aerrow? Oh well.
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
OMG! this is awesome! i think you should make a chapter for each character cause then they can act like all different. btw this rocks! update again really soon!
I Hate You When You Breathe chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
full of awesomeness! please update!