Reviews for Seven Days
Azurela chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was very good, I like the way it turned out (: Thanks for writing!
apiegohome chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This was fucking great! I've never seen this movie but reading it with Axel and Roxas made it so awesome. Thanks for the effort. Great story and great writing :)
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
"Oh, my god." I sat up and stared at him, my blue gaze narrowing in his general direction. "You're trying to have sex with me."

"What? No!"

Best lines ever-wwwwwww

aha one of the best stories I've ever read ; 7 ; ))b
puruku chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow, it was really good! I almost died of laughter when Roxas started singing live! )
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was amazing. Wonderful job.
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
so lovely
PumpkinLenses chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Normally i don't read one-shot stories, I find the story-line is normally rushed to fit it all in or there isn't enough detail. I would have loved for this story to be longer but at the same time, I don't know what else you could put in to make this story better.

I enjoyed reading this story and i hope to read more like it, now that is this my new exception for good stories :D
J3SA chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh gosh. I absolutely loved that story.

I ignored everyone and everything around me until I finished it!

It was written so amazingly well!
ksienie chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was really great! I really loved how Roxas died and didn't at the same time.

And it was really nice too, with the anticipation of how he was going to die. I kept thinking Ansem was somehow going to kill him. xD
Occult Medicine chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awesome story, I think I've read it 3 or 4 times 'cause it's so good .
FalseTruthsCore chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Man I rarely read onshots, let alone review them but your story was so good! 3 it. Haha and am so relieved you didn't kill Roxas off for good ;D I look forward to reading over some of your other stories too
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Hot da-amn.

That was good. I would look up the movie if I had any interest in films.

Butthat was good. I loved Roxas and his 'are you trying to have sex with me?' And Axel's very blunt responses. XD

Awesome work, I shall now go read more of your work. ;D
TheFanaticFangirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i think i just fell in love with you

from reading that story

so yea prepare to be stalked
Korofel chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. :D I needed the fluff after reading Revolver.
EWR43 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010