Reviews for Fox McCloud: Prince of Thieves
TheCrazyPerson44 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very good writing. Two thumbs up.
StarVix chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Oh, please continue!
The Broken Wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I'm feeling flippant, so I'll admit it was comical.

But you should really stop. There's a guy with a FatMan nuclear shell-launcher waiting with this fic targeted. He just needs an excuse.

If anything should happen due to his itchy trigger finger contracting, I promise, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there could be sarcasm. :)
Assassin-clt chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Very good idea! I'll have to assume that Lylat is now a single planet and all of the previous planets are towns or castles. Well, I like it. Just take your time with these things and don't rush. Read through it once yourself before you post it and don't be afraid to write more than you expected to. The first chapter of my fic is 4 PAGES over what I thought it was going to be. I'd love to see where this is going. Please continue.

SFP is a great story that could help you with motivation in musicians and this one.

Hope that I helped!
Ianpiersonjdavis chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
For two long years I've been waiting for someone to write a Disney Robinhood and Starfox crossover-I never thought this day would come! If you keep writing this story I will review every chapter and tell you what I think; So far you're off to a good start so-keep it up!
Foxyfellow chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
*Another* new story? How in the heck are you managing this? You're in grave danger of making all the rest of us look lazy and unimaginative. Naturally, being a rabid fan of both StarFox and the Disney Robin Hood (one of the two main reasons for my furry fanaticism these days) I'm eager to see more of this.

By the way, you're one series away from having Starfox'd all of the BBC Saturday fantasies. Funny, that. :-D
James Hawke chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is cool. I remember watching that. It was great. I think you've got a great story coming on. Oh, and DO THE BARREL ROLL! Eheh, sorry. Update your other stories too.
starfoxluver chapter 1 . 6/11/2009