Reviews for Prayers
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is, exactly how i lost my first patient. That poor little boy. How i prayed for him that night. It brought unshed tears to my eyes.
soserene93 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I LOVE this fanfic !
Blueroan chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It was short :(, and when I got to the end I wished for more :). Still,very well done and I didn't mind that it was a little sad either. I think, in over three hundred years, a considerabal amount of rain must have fallen in Carlisle's life . . . it can't have all been sunshine and puppy dogs.

Without clouds, the rain won't wash the land. Without rain the grass won't hide the sand. Without grass the flowers would not grow. Without pain the joy in life won't show.

Good job!

Blue
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Just one word

FAITH.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Tears are welling up in my eyes right now; this was beautiful! I just wished I could have understood the French, but, ah, I'll get on an online translator or something.

Beautiful, most defenatly.
teishamarie chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I cried. It was sad and so beautiful at the same time! Your stories are always a thing that I look forward to reading, and this was no exception!

"I prayed for the future, that someday… my choice to be different amongst the usual would bring good things to others." My favourite line.

It was so beautiful!
Carlisle'sPetiteDefenseur chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aweh, that was sort of sad. Poor Carlisle...poor kids parents. :(
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Hey,

Wow. That was so moving.

It's a pitty you will not be able to post things more often as you have such a beautiful talent of writting.

Well until you post something again.

I am thankful for posting this as it was a very beautiful peice of writting. I praise you for saying that you will continue to write as you have a talent that can not be ignored.

Until then. Keep writting,