Reviews for Green Eyes
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 2/13
they are awfully complex :-/ but i think that they do make a good couple
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
That last line is so sweet and sad.
2mrklr chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really love the lyrical tone you have here. Lovely piece.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I really liked this. I think you wrote this very nicely and I hope to read more from you soon!
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Such wonderful writing, amazing
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is gorgeous - sweet and sad and so full of longing.
Kyizi chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow. This is just incredible. Heartbreaking, but somehow beautiful.
lysjelonken chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Don't know why I haven't reviewed on this before. Amazing story. Simply amazing.
13 Jo chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Beautiful.

I love the your style of writing. It reaches out to the readers extremely well. Jane's and Lisbon's thoughts in my opinion, were spot on. You grasped everything that was between them and everything that wasn't, very well. The reactions of Jane and Lisbon both were very VERY believable. From Jane's accusation that she didn't call him first to his rejection of her invitation, from Lisbon wondering why Sophie Miller let him go in the first place (LOL!)to her realization that in this relationship, she is the responsible one. The one who kept him at bay and in your words 'all that stands between him and damnation'.

And after this week we know that she has found some aspects that does not revolve around Jane. But Jane is a huge part of her life and she is of his and this story makes us understand that.

I see that you are not into writing Mentalist stories anymore, but I truly hope you would. Because you are really REALLY good at this.
information specialist chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow. I prefer to think of Lisbon and Jane as just friends, especially I'm season one, but this story was very very good. I like how it's dark, but not overly so. Great job, especially on depicting lisbons frustration at having to be there for Jane; cause it can't always be easy for her, and her desire for 'normal'
macisgate chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
That was incredible! Beautiful writing.
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aww.. this fic was recommended to me, and I know you're no longer on the fandom, but damn! This was so, so good. Gave me goosebumps, made me smile, pout, stomach-butterflies.

And the fact that he didn't accept her invitation even when he (and her) wanted to, it makes it more special, un-cliched.

All you want from a romantic fic :)
Avide chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This was good. It was deep and likable.
shallowness chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Guh. Gorgeous use of details, and loved the play on 'green eyes'. It left me feeling so sad for them both right now.
Mark C chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
What a perfect way to show Jane and Lisbon's feelings for each. Deep down they care for one another but are afraid to admit it or follow through with those feelings.