Reviews for Green Eyes
asundayinaugust chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh, this is marvellous. Absolutely stunning, so full of emotion and you convey the darkness and light of this ship wonderfully. Thank you so much for writing this. Definitely a new favorite.
ImOrca chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
If you've read my fic, I'm sure you know why I love yours so much _. Thanks for sharing. I don't think I could quite do Jane's internal landscape, but I think you've captured just enough of him.
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Awe - this was very sad. I wish Lisbon could "fix" Jane. Well written story!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Whoa. That was crazy intense and I loved every minute of it. I liked how you gave as a peek inside both of their heads, seeing the battle between the forces that draw them together and those ultimately holding them apart. You captured Lisbon's need to stay in control so that she wouldn't get hurt and Jane's need to stay broken because he doesn't think he deserves love. Dark and twisty, just the way I like it ;)
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I love it. All of it. The whole thing. That is all.
Madam Spooky chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Really good.
les goddam chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I think you wrote this beautifully :D i really do think its a great fic but you should do us all a favour and WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER please Lol

-C x
LoveandWinning chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow...this was pure angst. But I love how you did it in a way where at one point you're just sitting on the edge waiting for some sort of move by Lisbon or Jane and then it doesn't happen. Is it weird to like something that is romantic yet angst at the same time? haha Please update soon! I can't wait! Oh and is this Robert person going to be a regular in the fic?
ab89us chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This is interesting so far. I'm looking forward to reading more.

*Alyssa
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh wow. This was amazing. I loved the way you wrote thier real thoughts in with the rest of it. It's so good. I can almost feel what they are both going threw, its amazingly well done and all. I just love it.
MyGoldenGlow chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I am in love with this story - totally and absolutely in love! There are no other words for it - completely brilliant! I'm going to go read your other stories - but I am SO in love with this story!
psyraven chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
God, I loved this. You really captured the complication and intensity of their feelings for each other. This is exactly how I think they feel... Jane's reluctant affection and lust for her, Lisbon's acknowledgement that he's not ready and her bitterness over being left looking after the broken remnants of someone else's husband. Her need to just have a regular date with a normal guy as a release from the constant emotional stress of caring and worrying about Jane.

Fabulous job. And I liked the stream-of-consciousness style of it, too. Almost dream-like.
Slick1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Very good.
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw! So uh...biter-sweet! Are you going to continue? If so, can't wait for more!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3