Reviews for A Blind Love in A Minor
Love it, well done.
Good fanfics are awesome, bad fanfics are insulting. This is a good fanfic.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
Don't listen to the haters and their dumb reviews. If they want a story to turn out exactly the way they want it, they should stop reading OTHER PEOPLE'S creations and write something themselves! You do what you want with your stories. I loved every minute of YOUR story. There is a reason there are a variety of writers in the world- so we can have many different kinds of stories. Some people need to get their shiz together and appreciate unique genius! Fabulous story!
Sdd chapter 35 . 2/22/2014
You are a terrible writer. The story had nothing that held my attention and the ending was atrocious. If you stopped writing, maybe this site would be a little bit better.
maddyJasper chapter 35 . 1/3/2014
I hate you. No not really but you did make me cry 4 times durin 1 story. I am a mess.
debslmac chapter 35 . 5/29/2013
:) loved this, thank goodness there's a sequel though
lilymax27 chapter 35 . 5/5/2013
That song was played at my grandparents funeral. It means so much to me. I cannot thank you enough for putting it in there... I thought the rest of the story was touching, but that... It blew me away. I had tears in my eyes. But I was not sad. My memories of them are pure. Thank you so much.
JasperSissy chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
Bahahahahahahaha that was absolutely awesome !
Guest chapter 36 . 3/26/2013
Then , Who The Fuck Did They Bury?!
CentauRita chapter 36 . 2/25/2013
That's why you're the writer and I'm the reader...I'm just along for the ride.

Sorry, some reviewers can be such A-holes...they love their characters and when something bad happens to them...they go crazy because they have no control of the situation...and as the author, you do.

It's another lesson about jumping to a conclusion, just like you shouldn't assume.

Take Care and Happy Writing
Rita
CentauRita chapter 35 . 2/25/2013
Ow!
CentauRita chapter 34 . 2/25/2013
Uh Oh!
CentauRita chapter 33 . 2/25/2013
WTF? Edward just wanted a promise ring...not a ring of Volturi thugs perpetrating a jewelry heist. heist. Sheeesh!
CentauRita chapter 32 . 2/25/2013
Here's to looking...up!
CentauRita chapter 31 . 2/25/2013
Don't be surprised to receive a notice from the PETA Organization:

For Edwardian Squirrel abuse ;}