Reviews for Donkey Kong Country: The Return
Twin Cats chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
:O Diddy's been injured? Let's hit the crocs with a baseball bat!

(still, you're doing a pretty good job with the story, I can't wait for the next chapter)
Twin Cats chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Pfft, the other day, my sister and I were talking about how Cranky should've been the super guide XD It would've been a little more interesting.
Twin Cats chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
"...if this thing crashes and kills us, I'm going to kill you!" This line made me laugh XD

It's a pretty good story, so far, though.
Captain Bones chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Wow! This getting better and better. Keep it going matey! I can't wait the read the next chapter. Arrrrrgh!
Varia31 chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Heh heh, the third key worked. So the third time IS the charm. lol So now Diddy and Dixie are out, but now they gotta find DK and stop the Pirates once and for all. But can they do it in time? Find out next time in an all new chapter of DKC: The Return!

Haha, another great chapter. :D
DiddyKF1 chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Well, that's a clever way to escape a dungeon, but I will admit I've seen nothing as clever as those Jack Sparrow escape scenes!
EmmerzK chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Whoaaaaa so intense! Great job on all the detail on the dungeon and the difficulty of going through everything to try to get out. But now they have to go outside :( And Diddy's hurt now! They were doing so well...

Hope they can get to DK in time! The guillotine was a unexpected, but nice touch; gotta love history!

Well done, friend! :)
EmmerzK chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
Wahoo! Hooray for more chapters! And so soon! :D Happy to see more updates, no matter the length.

I love how Tiny just came in! yippee! I love Tiny :D And it's great that she's tough and not wimpy; love that.

And Cranky! Seriously, you should write just a fun, random one-shot of Cranky-maybe DK and the others pulling pranks on them, or maybe them actually being interested in a story of his. Idk, but I just love Cranky and how... well, Cranky he is! :D

Keep up the great work! Excited to read more! Officially off for summer so I have almost all the tiime in the world! :D Update again soon!
Captain Bones chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Arrrrrrrr! Tiny is here. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up. This story is getting better and better.
AnthonysuperC chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Are you going to continue this? because I'm super duper hooked. _ Its so goddamn good
Varia31 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Hahahahaaa! Oh, Cranky and his fourth wall breaking, talking about games, and Nadhi's in on it too! lol Reading that made me laugh, that was icing on the cake!

Ooo, Tiny's here! I'm curious to see what she will do, and I'm hopeful that Nadhi will manage to gather the help they need.

Great writing as always!
Varia31 chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Man, I feel really bad for the Kongs... hope they find a way out of this one. I have a feeling it will get much worse before it gets better.

You're definitely keeping this interesting. Good writing as always!
DiddyKF1 chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Not bad at all. With K. Rool now in the story it seems all complete, yet I can only wonder how things will turn out to be! I'm picturing right now, in my mind, an intense battle between Diddy and K. Rool!
EmmerzK chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
Oh. My. Word. This chapter. Just this chapter! I'm practically speechless!

But that would nonsense considering I am, in fact, reviewing. ;)

The whole thing was just great. I love how you've got K. Rool back in combined with Kaptain Kroft and then the 3 Kongs are all being mistreated in different ways. It's not great, but it's great-if that makes sense haha Great writing, but not great circumstances for the characters. But what's a great story w/ angst, pain & all that?

I absolutely cannot wait until the next chapter! I'm so excited! Keep up the great work, my friend! :)
Nintendoman01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013