Reviews for Donkey Kong Country: The Return
ClumsyNightFury chapter 16 . 8/13
I know it's been two years since the last update but I sincerely hope you will come back to finish this, I really love your writing and want to see how this ends!
Silvershine The Lone Warrior chapter 16 . 3/20
Just despicable that you wouldn't finish this. Now Diddy and Dixie are heading for K. Rool's Keeo and without you to provide them plot armor, it could go any way.
samus18 chapter 16 . 1/25
I just wanna say, this is easily one of the best Donkey Kong stories I've ever read. :) Everything about it was pretty much flawless - everyone was in-character, the story is fascinating, you've given the Kremling's lots of good screen time (which is something that seems to be lacking. Or maybe I'm just not reading the right stories, lol), not to mention the introduction of Kaptain Kraft, a wonderfully-written OC. Seriously, it's refreshing to have a smart, intimidating Kremling on the scene for once. Klubba could have been one of those, but again, he just doesn't get much attention. At least we have Kraft!
Anyway, it's understandable that this hasn't been updated in a while, but who knows, maybe you'll get re-inspired someday and carry on. :) I once updated a story of mine that was over 6 years old, lol. All depends on inspiration.
Captain Bones chapter 16 . 5/1/2015
So is this it? This will not end? No way! This is a awesome story. There has to be a ending to this. There has to be!
Twin Cats chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
:O Diddy's been injured? Let's hit the crocs with a baseball bat!

(still, you're doing a pretty good job with the story, I can't wait for the next chapter)
Twin Cats chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Pfft, the other day, my sister and I were talking about how Cranky should've been the super guide XD It would've been a little more interesting.
Twin Cats chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
"...if this thing crashes and kills us, I'm going to kill you!" This line made me laugh XD

It's a pretty good story, so far, though.
Captain Bones chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Wow! This getting better and better. Keep it going matey! I can't wait the read the next chapter. Arrrrrgh!
Varia31 chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Heh heh, the third key worked. So the third time IS the charm. lol So now Diddy and Dixie are out, but now they gotta find DK and stop the Pirates once and for all. But can they do it in time? Find out next time in an all new chapter of DKC: The Return!

Haha, another great chapter. :D
DiddyKF1 chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Well, that's a clever way to escape a dungeon, but I will admit I've seen nothing as clever as those Jack Sparrow escape scenes!
EmmerzK chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Whoaaaaa so intense! Great job on all the detail on the dungeon and the difficulty of going through everything to try to get out. But now they have to go outside :( And Diddy's hurt now! They were doing so well...

Hope they can get to DK in time! The guillotine was a unexpected, but nice touch; gotta love history!

Well done, friend! :)
EmmerzK chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
Wahoo! Hooray for more chapters! And so soon! :D Happy to see more updates, no matter the length.

I love how Tiny just came in! yippee! I love Tiny :D And it's great that she's tough and not wimpy; love that.

And Cranky! Seriously, you should write just a fun, random one-shot of Cranky-maybe DK and the others pulling pranks on them, or maybe them actually being interested in a story of his. Idk, but I just love Cranky and how... well, Cranky he is! :D

Keep up the great work! Excited to read more! Officially off for summer so I have almost all the tiime in the world! :D Update again soon!
Captain Bones chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Arrrrrrrr! Tiny is here. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up. This story is getting better and better.
AnthonysuperC chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Are you going to continue this? because I'm super duper hooked. _ Its so goddamn good
Varia31 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Hahahahaaa! Oh, Cranky and his fourth wall breaking, talking about games, and Nadhi's in on it too! lol Reading that made me laugh, that was icing on the cake!

Ooo, Tiny's here! I'm curious to see what she will do, and I'm hopeful that Nadhi will manage to gather the help they need.

Great writing as always!