Reviews for Elysion
phresine chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
Let's see if I can word this coherently, but - oh, wow. Excellent work. Really hammered in what I felt about the differences between P3 and P4 (that the Investigation Group are just so much more coherent as a group, but in P3 there was so much... more at stake. And so much less resolved).

(And oh, that bit towards the end where Souji meets up with Junpei's group, and Junpei's attitude RE: 'leader' and Souji's reply, and. Just. Perfect.)
Faraarararaptor chapter 42 . 1/20/2013
Holy.

Crap.

So I sat down and read through all this in one sitting..and enjoyed every second of it. It's great. Super, super great. Your handle of characterisation is top notch and..and the suspense! The interactions! The build up to the final battle..so grim and so, so good.

It's tragic end.. I've never felt this sad for the P3 cast since the finishing P3 itself. But there's hope, at least..I..er..think.

Would favourite fifty times over if I could. Would read again, too. Actually.. I will. Shortly.
Jozern chapter 42 . 12/15/2012
An excellent story with great characterization. Only minus would be that Souji felt like a side caharcter but in a way it was an interesting perspective for him.
Extra Gone chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Souji and Yosuke expert burglars

Kanji and Naoto are off to solve the further mystery!

Mitsuru's up to something. Never trust the bloody electric socket.
Extra Gone chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Oh wow... Fuuka and Rise are somewhere else. Creepy.

Naoto's sure able to do her research then again she wouldn't be a detective if she wasn't able to. And Jin, huh? Although I'm interested in Kanji's ability to summon his Persona outside the TV world.

On the run! Time to go into the TV, Kanji and Naoto!

Well, there goes Chie.
Extra Gone chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Junpei's a player, man! Looks like home life's going well for him, but sadly, Aigis has struggles with food. Aigis' thoughts about the food needing a soul made me chuckle and smile... classic Aigis.

Koromaru's dead... aw, RIP you epic dog you.

Naoto, man, gotta give her some good eggs, Kanji.

Something's wrong, I think Akihiko's in a deeper mess then you'd initially think. Enough to get one of his old S.E.E.S. buddies into the mix.
Extra Gone chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Even Naoto's as confused as the readers! Although gotta love Kanji's bluntness... and his nosebleeding. He ought to start stitching up noseplugs one of these days.

Poor Ken. Dead at 17 (I think). I liked the kid, and Fuuka's missing, hmm? Considering she sent that latter in the first chapter...

So Mitsuru has gone back to her trusted friend Yukari, with Akihiko on escape from the police.

The bros are at it again... and Teddie's gone. Uh oh.
Extra Gone chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Kanji, still in love with Naoto after all these years. You never change! Not even going to see a movie with an old friend can distract you, and in the end, you ended up in a fight... I'm curious to how he was able to use Rokuten Maoh outside the Midnight Channel though...

The characterization is solid as well, I'll be reading
bananarama chapter 42 . 6/14/2012
I don't even know what to say, really, because I don't think I can put words to my awe of this fanfic. Calling it a "fanfic" seems insulting, because this is on the level of a published novel. Above it, actually. Your grasp on storytelling, pacing, character development, and the importance of little details is astounding.

This is probably the best thing I've ever read or seen on the internet. My heartstrings were pulled from start to finish.

What I love about it most is that you made the ending so /open./ There was no wrapping up of loose ends into a neat little bow, only hints to the future. Just incredible.

Even though I have no idea who you are (and vice versa), I am so proud of you and you should be of yourself for what you have written.

This fic deserves a 9999 character review, but I just don't know what else to say, other then thank you for writing this.
bakapervert chapter 42 . 4/23/2012
Good story.
RedHornet chapter 42 . 3/28/2012
Maybe it's the lack of sleep and the fact that I am still, so, so attached to the character of Persona 3 and 4 but I am bawling so many tears from now. So many manly tears. I wished so hard that the SEES gang would finally get some peace, some sort of ending, that doesn't involve in tragedy but knowing what Cthulhu deities that they have fought and bargained with; it only seems logical that in comparison with the Investigation Team, they get the most bittersweet ending. I think that is the trap when you read or write about characters in fanfiction that you love so much - you don't want to stray off the path so much that their future is so cliche'd that it doesn't matter how much trauma they've undergone. At the same time, you want to push them, deconstructing for the reader who they are and put them back together again; explore their psyche, thoughts and personalities in order for them to be confronted with a complication and somehow resolve that complication whilst trying to stay in character.
o chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
*gasp* Is that Aegis? O_O
Zephyr.Camida chapter 42 . 1/4/2012
I really wish I could give an in depth description of how much I loved this

fic; I seem to be at a loss of words though. This fic was just that amazing. I admit

that I shed quite the amount of tears within the last couple chapters, and especially

at events I will not disclose due to spoilers. But...if there was ever a continuation

that happened to merge these two games together, I would sure as hell enjoy this

here. (Though I think I would have cried ten times as much playing this out for

real in a game. XD) Either way, this was an amazing journey of a fanfic and I am

glad I had the opportunity to read such a gem. *instant fave*
Karg42 chapter 24 . 7/20/2011
Wow, I don't know if I should be bawling right now or grimly smiling. SEES is even more twisted than ever and it makes perfect sense, but I feel like fate is determined to tear these peoples lives apart. Alternatively, the Investigation Team ended up fairly okay, a little worse for the wear, but still fairly together and sane.

Here's to hoping no twisted Gods decided to jack with them, too.

All in all, awesome story that took me through the whole emotional roller-coaster.
The Emo Messiah chapter 42 . 5/26/2011
This story was absolutely brilliant. Full of suspense and mystery, complemented by a wonderfully dark tone. Ending was somewhat lacking though. It didn't give me a sense of closure. Otherwise, job well done. You made one the best Persona fics out there.