Reviews for Phoenix Tears or, Hermione Granger and the DH
Rosmerta chapter 25 . 6/16
I really enjoyed this fic! Somehow I missed reading it before, although I've read the other twoto the best of my recollection! You did a great job making your plot elements fit into canon as much as possible, and I liked the whole Jocelyn and Draco arc. On to re-read Phoenix Fire!
Maria221B chapter 25 . 6/16
This SSHG fan fic can be easily the best I have ever read (I have been reading sshg fanfiction up to 10 years now in English and Spanish) even if the author haven't uploaded the epilogue yet (and sadly most likely never :cThe last chapter of this trilogy concludes lot's of things so just take it like the end. Definitely this trilogy should be a MUST for sshg fanfiction readers
Wolfram chapter 1 . 5/23
I have reread your series so many times - and every time it’s such a lovely comfort read of emotions and character study and world building and adventure. Your writing really is fantastic - thank you for giving all this wonderful story to us!

Particular shout out moments - the walk outside Shell Cottage when Hermione is angry at Shape’s relief (gah, the two of them and the way they support each other and the way you talk about trauma); Ron with his white hatred Snape!; Minerva learning Snape was on the side of the good all along; everything with Jocelyn and Tracey Davis because I love them both; Hermione’s realistic feelings towards her own crush; all the jealousy Krum content… I could go on but I’m not certain if you read reviews anymore, so you certainly wouldn’t want an essay! But really my immense thanks for such a lovely read whenever I’m in need of it.
Rosmerta chapter 25 . 1/5
Wonderful sequel to Phoenix Song! I love how you worked it all together and made everything fit the canon text. I haven't read Deathly Hallows in so long I'd actually forgotten a lot of details. Kudos on doing such a great job and making it all so convincing! AND THERE'S ANOTHER EPIC SEQUEL TO ENJOY - on to Phoenix Fire!
scarlettcat chapter 25 . 9/25/2021
Ooh! Very exciting cliffhanger. I wish there were more Hermione/Snape interactions in this, but I still enjoyed it anyway. I know the next story isn't finished, but I'm still looking forward to reading at least a little more.
the-cari-moose chapter 25 . 8/4/2021
I feel like your strangely incessant need to stick to canon has very much limited your storytelling capabilities. I hope the next installment is more interesting seeing as it must follow some kind of original plot
Kvan chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
Looking forward to reading this
Su.Snape chapter 25 . 6/6/2021
Nunca vou me cansar de dizer o quanto sua escrita é incrível. Obrigada por essa história maravilhosa. E vamos a parte três! PS: quero beijos SSHG
MagesticPhoenix chapter 17 . 3/30/2021
Didn’t she already sleep With victor ?
Why would her dad be upset about her losing her v now ?
MagesticPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/30/2021
Late to the party and half way through. The first instalment was excellent. Your writing is good throughout all of them but it shows that the second is not beta’d as well as the first.

I didn’t feel any obvious ooc-ness from Snape or Hermione in the first. But in this while their banter is good there are things that he says in a way I can’t associate with him.

I’m currently at the part where they are in AustraliaI’m hoping it doesn’t turn into a sightseeing trip.

Looking forward to their banter either way ️
fxaFF chapter 6 . 3/5/2021
I enjoy this a great deal. BUT I have to small problems . 1. While I LOVE that Snape develops his feelings first/feels more strongly I dislike that Hermione doesn’t seem to show more than a „little crush“. She still is focused on Ron a great deal. I would‘ve enjoyed if the time they now have to spent apart would have been more painful for Hermione. Like That she misses Snape More. You know what I mean? The second point: There wasn’t any REAL aknowledging of feelings between them. No (real) kiss. Nothing. Again...I would have liked them to already have a stronger bonding during their time apart. I really hope the physical part in their relationship is going to get more important and that Hermione settles one one person.
Meimeireads chapter 25 . 2/20/2021
Yes! The sequel was even better than the first. I’m sad there is only one installment left of this trilogy.
dunrght2gmail.com chapter 25 . 1/29/2021
I have now read the 2nd instalment of your story and have loved it. I am looking forward to the last Instalment in this trilogy. As far as I'm concerned you could continue to write this story for years to come in hundreds if not thousands of chapters of what is going on their lives. Your writing is exemplary. It totally keeps us readers involved in what is going to happen next. Thank you for sharing this with us.
tahminax chapter 25 . 1/7/2021
Merlin's soggy noodles! Upon Severus' implication over The Elder Wand, I've nearly conceived the wand to have been stolen, alike how The Dark Lord got a hold of it. The horror seemed lucid enough to draw a mini heart attack on spot. Anyway, it had been a stupid notion to have delivered the significance of the Death Stick to the nation. Very much stupid.
tahminax chapter 23 . 1/7/2021
So the Dark Lord perished and Snape survived.
What a bomb!
At hell, Voldemort must be cursing Snape to the bottom of the black lake and back.
Besides, the Expelliarmus did wonder though the entire concept is funny.
1,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »