Reviews for Phoenix Tears or, Hermione Granger and the DH
melodyssister chapter 12 . 6/21
I interrupted my binge-reading of the trilogy to post a rec for it on the One Bad Man comm over on live journal, and wanted to let you know immediately that some extra hits might be forthcoming. This is truly one of the great alternate canons - thank you so much for writing!
Might I be greedy and ask for the long-awaited epilogue, pretty please? I'd love to know how you see Severus and Hermione today.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 11 . 2/18
Very sweet. I'm glad you're letting things between them grow very slowly.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 10 . 2/18
it was great to read about this from Hermiones point of view. Glad you had her figure some things out on her own.
L chapter 20 . 1/8
awwww poor Hermione
Honestly don't you two read chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
Yay, brilliant sequal!
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 12/14/2017
I have been enjoying this very much and neglecting my duties; on to the third.
slytherinsal chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
Actually, Ron as you have written him is more plausible as a mate for Hermione than canon.
CRoseSing chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
AMAZING WRITING! I’m reading this many years after you’ve published, but thank you, sincerely, for sharing your imagination and writing skill with me. I haven’t been able to put this down since I started. Hope you’re well!
Chris chapter 19 . 12/2/2017
Happy Birthday, many years late! I’m loving this story. Your plot and characters are believable and compelling!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 17 . 11/26/2017
:)!
jamcreynolds chapter 25 . 10/5/2017
I always love an absolute amazing story line. Yours is phenomenal. That being said, so much of your stories are just quotes from the book and it's frustrating. That being said, I'm so impatient for some Severus/Hermione action. I understand you're sticking to canon, completely admirable, but good lord jesus, I need something to make me wanna continue with the next story. I thought for certain that I'd get something in this story but no luck. Your writing style and grammar are superb and your characters are extremely well developed. I'm going to start the next story and hope I get some action (:
JoySherperd chapter 25 . 8/10/2017