Reviews for Phoenix Tears or, Hermione Granger and the DH
bellachaos chapter 25 . 5/22
I just want to keep reading! Great job, I enjoyed this fic every bit as much as the first. I also noticed that there seemed to be far fewer errors and typos in this story, which is great. I'm off to read the final installment!
Xiaou Nem chapter 25 . 4/29
This was great, thank you! And a very nice twist tacked on in the end. Now, I expect more romance.
Xiaou Nem chapter 21 . 4/29
And that's exactly what happened! Wow, your writing is great!
Xiaou Nem chapter 20 . 4/29
Great chapter. Canon-Hermione sure does a lot of "Harry!"...
Xiaou Nem chapter 17 . 4/29
I love the Snape/Hermione interaction. And Jocelyn.
Xiaou Nem chapter 15 . 4/29
Aahh...bit is all soo exciting and well written!
Haha, when even the Dark Lord believes in you... How can you fail?
Xiaou Nem chapter 6 . 4/28
Great call out on canon. but it was obviously because Snape did it - see they were an item in canon as well!
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 4/20
Extraordinary pair of stories so far, definitely looking forward to the third though worried that it seems to be incomplete at this late date. It's amazing to me how deftly you have woven your stories in and around canon. Rare talent!. Thanks for a wonderful pair of reads so far!
Scarlet Azalea chapter 25 . 3/27
Utterly glorious, as was the first.
Hikorichan chapter 17 . 3/5
Interesting that you also thought Severus might have learned Occlumency from his mother-I thought likewise for my fic!
RAWRcarrie chapter 10 . 2/24
All of their houses had fideles charms, remember in the beginning of book 7, as far as the death eaters were concerned the multiple Harry's they were chasing just disappeared, since Snape was an order member he should've been able to see it, after killing Dumbledore I'd assume such charms were redone. I don't think it's going against canon at all,
Kadijah chapter 3 . 1/15
I would listen to snape read a essay on cauldron thickness
whentheangelscry chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
I don't care that this story has been over for years. You are completely right this scene deserves a review from each person who read it. ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT! Now off to finish the rest of the series.
Cassondra chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
I'm re-reading this story for the third time. That's how good it is. I just got to this point and was again impressed with exactly how well you weave the dialog in and out of what JKR gave us. You are a master weaver of dialog! Anyway, enjoying this every bit as much as I have in the past, this time taking my time and reading it slowly every night as I put my daughter to bed (she likes to cuddle and doesn't want a lot of light but I can put this up on my cell phone and that little bit doesn't disturb her). I'm hoping we'll get an epilogue to part 3 when you feel better, maybe by the time I finish this re-read?
jane.janedoe chapter 21 . 9/26/2014