Reviews for Phoenix Tears or, Hermione Granger and the DH
candledot chapter 25 . 7/12
i don't know if you still check reviews on your fics, but this one has obliterated my heart and then repario'd it back together again over and over again.
rarely do I shed such genuine tears as I did at Severus' & Minervas reunion.
when my life turns to hell it is this universe that I run to hide in until I have the strength to rejoin my own. this is such a powerful piece (the whole trilogy love not just this part) and truly allows Severus to have the ending we all would have written for him had we the power.
he is such a true and honest character, such a TRUE hero, and you have written him even more truthfully (flaws and all) then he was written in cannon.
its hard to say but I think we may be in love with the same man, but I could never ever do him the justice you do.
just a thousand thank you's for providing me a safe haven here in my personal war while my life exploded into a millions shards of obsidian glass.
I know this is ridiculously late, but happy birthday. This trilogy is the best one I've found in awhile. :)
Lemony snickers chapter 25 . 2/4
All of these years since you wrote this I have to wonder if you still get these reviews and know that your writing lives on bringing enjoyment to people still. I always hard that Snape died. I love snamione stories that make sense. Thank you.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 25 . 1/21
Well, it never occurred to me that Dumbledore's plan involved Harry killing Snape to master the Elder Wand, that's certainly chilling. Also, I like the segue-way into the next story, good plot twist.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 14 . 1/20
I like that your Ron figured out Snape. I don't feel as though the books really explored his potential as a strategist.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 5 . 1/20
I think your writing's improved since the last story. Unless I just prefer a Snape POV? Whatever, its really good regardless.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 4 . 1/20
Loved the chapter, Dumbledore's plans always seem to keep spinning after his death.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 2 . 1/20
Thank you, THANK YOU for giving the Dr's Granger autonomy. It always bothers me immensely, when people have their choices ripped from them by people who love them. Especially in the case of muggles and witches, its infantilising that they are forced into a position that's deemed 'best' for them.
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 1 . 1/20
L0l, I liked that you slipped in a reason why Draco protects Harry at the Manor; though I was rather fond of him doing it out of remorse.
IMK chapter 15 . 1/13
Hallo, Grangerous!

"Cum" means "with." Have you meant "also known as" - "alias"?
Zalia chapter 25 . 1/4
Amazing story! Frankly, I loved it more than the actual books! :D
Joanna chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Finally they're together again! Of course I've read this story more than once, but that never fails to cheer me. Thank you
MrsMorgan813 chapter 25 . 11/22/2016
love! can't wait for the next in the series!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I love snapped doublespeak. especially the last paragraph.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2016