Reviews for Phoenix Tears or, Hermione Granger and the DH
Accioscroll chapter 25 . 7/28
Accioscroll chapter 12 . 7/27
OK. The snitch line gets me to comment! lol
You're very clever! Loving the story. Too engrossed to comment...
villafoo chapter 25 . 7/18
I honestly wish this trilogy was on my kindle.. it's amazing.
WRose chapter 25 . 7/1
I thought harry snapped the wand?
ligirl chapter 1 . 6/17
Was that an intentional Hamlet quote that Severus thinks to himself while working up to kill Dumbledore. It's effective, if it is.
T chapter 21 . 5/5
Oh, this chapter. Well done, you.
You're missing at least one word, and a period or comma in the middle of the fifth paragraph.

Was the "That it should come to this" an intentional Hamlet reference? I just watched it, so I picked it out immediately, although this is the first time I noticed it.
snapify52 chapter 25 . 10/15/2015
What the hell, Gangerous?! How can Severus and Hermione still have failed to even come to an understanding about their feelings for each other? At this rate you'll have 4 more books where Hermione goes back to Hogwarts then apprentices herself to Snape - all while Harry is repeatedly dogged by Dark Wizards mind and I do think that was a brilliant thing of you to think up - but neither of them can express their feelings because he's in a position of authority over her. You total berk.

But in all seriousness, lovely story; I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for posting. I hope you can find time to have some fun writing part 3.
snapify52 chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
An explanation for why there was no body!
snapify52 chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
Ron and Hermione kissed and poor little dimwit Crabbe died. Not a happy chapter. At least that's another horcrux down.
snapify52 chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Good idea on that antivenin Severus.
snapify52 chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Oh she missed him! She'd be so disappointed...
snapify52 chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
And Lucius is now back in the picture! I loved their tete a tete.
snapify52 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Stupid Severus. Don't reveal your true loyalties to Draco when he's obviously in Auntie Bellatrix's pocket!
ligirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I live that last line. And really all of it, how Severus so neatly slides through the truth so it sounds like something else.
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »