Reviews for Phoenix Tears or, Hermione Granger and the DH
scarlettcat chapter 25 . 9/25
Ooh! Very exciting cliffhanger. I wish there were more Hermione/Snape interactions in this, but I still enjoyed it anyway. I know the next story isn't finished, but I'm still looking forward to reading at least a little more.
the-cari-moose chapter 25 . 8/4
I feel like your strangely incessant need to stick to canon has very much limited your storytelling capabilities. I hope the next installment is more interesting seeing as it must follow some kind of original plot
Kvan chapter 1 . 6/18
Looking forward to reading this
Su.Snape chapter 25 . 6/6
Nunca vou me cansar de dizer o quanto sua escrita é incrível. Obrigada por essa história maravilhosa. E vamos a parte três! PS: quero beijos SSHG
MagesticPhoenix chapter 17 . 3/30
Didn’t she already sleep With victor ?
Why would her dad be upset about her losing her v now ?
MagesticPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/30
Late to the party and half way through. The first instalment was excellent. Your writing is good throughout all of them but it shows that the second is not beta’d as well as the first.

I didn’t feel any obvious ooc-ness from Snape or Hermione in the first. But in this while their banter is good there are things that he says in a way I can’t associate with him.

I’m currently at the part where they are in AustraliaI’m hoping it doesn’t turn into a sightseeing trip.

Looking forward to their banter either way ️
fxaFF chapter 6 . 3/5
I enjoy this a great deal. BUT I have to small problems . 1. While I LOVE that Snape develops his feelings first/feels more strongly I dislike that Hermione doesn’t seem to show more than a „little crush“. She still is focused on Ron a great deal. I would‘ve enjoyed if the time they now have to spent apart would have been more painful for Hermione. Like That she misses Snape More. You know what I mean? The second point: There wasn’t any REAL aknowledging of feelings between them. No (real) kiss. Nothing. Again...I would have liked them to already have a stronger bonding during their time apart. I really hope the physical part in their relationship is going to get more important and that Hermione settles one one person.
Meimeireads chapter 25 . 2/20
Yes! The sequel was even better than the first. I’m sad there is only one installment left of this trilogy.
dunrght2gmail.com chapter 25 . 1/29
I have now read the 2nd instalment of your story and have loved it. I am looking forward to the last Instalment in this trilogy. As far as I'm concerned you could continue to write this story for years to come in hundreds if not thousands of chapters of what is going on their lives. Your writing is exemplary. It totally keeps us readers involved in what is going to happen next. Thank you for sharing this with us.
tahminax chapter 25 . 1/7
Merlin's soggy noodles! Upon Severus' implication over The Elder Wand, I've nearly conceived the wand to have been stolen, alike how The Dark Lord got a hold of it. The horror seemed lucid enough to draw a mini heart attack on spot. Anyway, it had been a stupid notion to have delivered the significance of the Death Stick to the nation. Very much stupid.
tahminax chapter 23 . 1/7
So the Dark Lord perished and Snape survived.
What a bomb!
At hell, Voldemort must be cursing Snape to the bottom of the black lake and back.
Besides, the Expelliarmus did wonder though the entire concept is funny.
tahminax chapter 17 . 1/6
The deviation from canon is exquisitely well written. There're so many holes that this little insertions come handy on occasion. Yeah I take it as the consolation for the last time she couldn't talk to him thought he was just a feet half away in the tent somewhere.
tahminax chapter 5 . 1/5
* swallows hard *
I already have an unhealthy obsession with fancying Professor Severus Snape and this particular chapter did noting to soften my instincts. Bugger! Author, you're a perfectionist according to this narrative drawn within this certain page.
tahminax chapter 4 . 1/5
I take in savage pleasure whenever Hermione manages to outwit some Order members who take the honor to turn out to be dunderheads on occasion.
Lady Sundowne chapter 25 . 12/23/2020
I thought I would write a review for you since you've been asking since the beginning. I love these 2 stories. I usually prefer Hermione as an adult because their school years have been so overdone. But you've put in several changes that have made it not so repetitious. Anyway looking forward to starting the next book.
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »