Reviews for Phoenix Tears or, Hermione Granger and the DH
oh damn. that was really clever
Katie chapter 25 . 8/20
I don't even know if you'll see this, seeing as it's been nearly ten years since this was written, but I just read through both stories is a matter of afew days. I couldn't put my phone down, I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen. I love the addition of Jocelyn, and the way she grew through our the story. There's just so many things I enjoyed about this, especially the way Snape was trying to protect them while he was headmaster, the Felix felixes kiss, and the training Hermione went thru. This was a wonderful experience and I will be rereading these soon! Thanks for a great story.
fellow writer chapter 1 . 8/17
Hi. You are possibly being plagiarized by a scraper site: /fiction/harry-potter_phoenix-tears-or-hermione-granger-and-the-dh

We're talking about it here: r/FanFiction/comments/97ztbi/fanfictionscom_site_scraped_my_story/
melodyssister chapter 12 . 6/21
I interrupted my binge-reading of the trilogy to post a rec for it on the One Bad Man comm over on live journal, and wanted to let you know immediately that some extra hits might be forthcoming. This is truly one of the great alternate canons - thank you so much for writing!
Might I be greedy and ask for the long-awaited epilogue, pretty please? I'd love to know how you see Severus and Hermione today.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 11 . 2/18
Very sweet. I'm glad you're letting things between them grow very slowly.
JanuaryLestrange chapter 10 . 2/18
it was great to read about this from Hermiones point of view. Glad you had her figure some things out on her own.
L chapter 20 . 1/8
awwww poor Hermione
Honestly don't you two read chapter 25 . 12/17/2017
Yay, brilliant sequal!
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 12/14/2017
I have been enjoying this very much and neglecting my duties; on to the third.
slytherinsal chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
Actually, Ron as you have written him is more plausible as a mate for Hermione than canon.
CRoseSing chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
AMAZING WRITING! I’m reading this many years after you’ve published, but thank you, sincerely, for sharing your imagination and writing skill with me. I haven’t been able to put this down since I started. Hope you’re well!
Chris chapter 19 . 12/2/2017
Happy Birthday, many years late! I’m loving this story. Your plot and characters are believable and compelling!
1,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »