Reviews for The Stowaway
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
XD
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Oh I could so see Duo pulling off that last line and can just picture Mal wondering about it. This was a fun read. Ja.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
LOL that's how you trade for a free ride xD
something like human chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I don't even want an explanation as to how Duo wound up there... I just want to see him continue to get on Mal's nerves. this was great! _
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
oh my shit, you write my hottest hottie Mal so-o-o-o-o good...

I have not yet watched gundam wing, but damn it. I looked up Duo on google so I would have a face to go with the fic, and now I HAVE TO START WATCHING GUNDAMIT WING!

hehehe

damnit damnit... First I had to marathon watch naruto and I am finally up to Shipuden, and somewhere in there I had to start watching trinity blood... sigh... great stories... I am a fanfic whore.

Then Black Butler (watched the whole season one in one week before returning to the endless naruto)

Got into Soul Eater... There is only one season of that for me right now. Loved it.

I have already read a shit load of Firefly fanfic's... awesome shit.

BTW.. please forgive my lapse into foul language. Normally I am more circumspect. XD Just a little tired.

There are more anime that I have lined up to start watching... I can't afford the manga's. Anyhoots... Gundam Wing is being added to the list. :D

I LOVED THIS FIC by the way...

You do Mal total justice.

I would love to see more Firefly from you.

I may send some breeding Bunnies your way.
Akua chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I thought this short piece was amazing. Putting these two fandoms together in to a full story would probably be something Christmas worthy. Mal and Duo both felt very much like themselves in this. I think that in the future you should totally do a crossover like this.

I can't wait to see more of this one day. :3

-Akua~
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yes. Yes, Mal would like an invisibility cloak very much. Love it even. This fic is quite amazing and clever and other complementary things.

*goes off to find this bunny so it can bite you again!*
Lyn Archer chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I laughed the entire time. Great characterization and writing!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love this. Thanks for sharing.
ansari chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
"Naw, really, I'm not worth a bullet. Also, the blood would be a bitch to clean."

"And so we're back to our friend the airlock."

Lol. That cracked me up.

Actually, this whole thing really made me laugh. It's been a long time since I've seen anything out of Firefly, and ever longer (like, at least a decade longer) since I've seen Gundam Wing, but this was still highly amusing.

Loved the byplay. Thanks for the laughs.
liljimmyurine chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hah. i loved the line at the end of the story, it was funny. its a cute, funny little ficlet
Naoi chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This is so awesome! I would have never thought of crossong these two, but the idea is so cool. 33

I hope the bunnies come back and move in for awhile, I would love love love to see more of this.

Great job on writing these two, btw. Spot on.
shizukesa-sama chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was great! I would love to see a story for this... do you think that you could write one? I think that it would be fabulous... Great work.

Shizu
Jasperslittlesister chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
love thia idea hope you do more
Shadow Stalker7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love this idea so much. You should definatly continue it. I'd really love to see what happen next. I also really like how you were able to make it sound so much like Mal. Keep up the good work.

~Shadow Stalker~