Reviews for Swayamvara
Cole chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
This chapter was solid; however, there were several spelling and grammar mistakes that got so frequent that it really pulled me out of the story by the end. Make sure that your subjects and verbs agree and that your posessives match.
Young Fossil chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Really good! Eager to see how the competition works. I'm also surprised at how Byakuya responded to Renji in his quoting of Yoruichi i.e., "Byakuya-bo". For some reason I can't help but chuckle thinking of his voice saying that name that he hates.
8579 chapter 24 . 6/5/2015
Love this fanfic. I notice through the entire chapters, there is not a scene where they kiss or embrace but you managed to expressed the affection they have for each other through words, gestures and conduct. Kudos to you!
8579 chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
I am so addicted to this story. Yoruichi is in a confused state of mind. Clearly, she is into him but she is too stubborn to acknowledge.
8579 chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Yoruichi feels awkward around Byakuya. The romance and courting finally out in the open.
8579 chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
AWESOME!

One of my top favourites
8579 chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
I love this so much.
8579 chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
I just loved the conversation between them from the night walk scene. Byakuya is giving her a hint and somehow her feeling towards him had gradually change. It's getting more interesting by the chapters.
8579 chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
Amazing chapter.
8579 chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
Yoruichi likes teasing Byakuya and if I were Yoruichi I would do the 's sooo serious, he must get teased!

Continue to the next chapter
8579 chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
Superb work
8579 chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Good Chapter!

Eagerly proceed to the next chapter
8579 chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
One of my favorite pairings... Very nicely written.
8579 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
I love how this is written; it's elegant, unique. The idea of Byakuya considering the invitation instead of declined on the spot due to their history is refreshing. It's always nice to read fanfiction about these two characters.

...And the conversation between Byakuya and Renji are full of humour. Anyhow, I love your word choice and the way your sentences flow.
Osazee94 chapter 24 . 4/27/2015