Reviews for Swayamvara
8579 chapter 24 . 6/5
Love this fanfic. I notice through the entire chapters, there is not a scene where they kiss or embrace but you managed to expressed the affection they have for each other through words, gestures and conduct. Kudos to you!
8579 chapter 22 . 6/4
I am so addicted to this story. Yoruichi is in a confused state of mind. Clearly, she is into him but she is too stubborn to acknowledge.
8579 chapter 19 . 6/4
Yoruichi feels awkward around Byakuya. The romance and courting finally out in the open.
8579 chapter 17 . 6/4
AWESOME!

One of my top favourites
8579 chapter 16 . 6/4
I love this so much.
8579 chapter 14 . 6/3
I just loved the conversation between them from the night walk scene. Byakuya is giving her a hint and somehow her feeling towards him had gradually change. It's getting more interesting by the chapters.
8579 chapter 12 . 6/3
Amazing chapter.
8579 chapter 9 . 6/3
Yoruichi likes teasing Byakuya and if I were Yoruichi I would do the 's sooo serious, he must get teased!

Continue to the next chapter
8579 chapter 8 . 6/3
Superb work
8579 chapter 6 . 6/1
Good Chapter!

Eagerly proceed to the next chapter
8579 chapter 4 . 5/31
One of my favorite pairings... Very nicely written.
8579 chapter 2 . 5/30
I love how this is written; it's elegant, unique. The idea of Byakuya considering the invitation instead of declined on the spot due to their history is refreshing. It's always nice to read fanfiction about these two characters.

...And the conversation between Byakuya and Renji are full of humour. Anyhow, I love your word choice and the way your sentences flow.
Osazee94 chapter 24 . 4/27
Awesome story. Really Well written
Real great story
antonio.seth chapter 24 . 1/20
i've read the whole thing and, wow! you are good! that last kisuke twist was also quite nice, and though i agree it could be tedious coming up with the same pairing, you have done better than most.