Reviews for Departure
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 2/16
you are an excellent writer. I am enjoying these glimpses into Spock's life.
PSW chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Yet another interesting look into a little slice of time between scenes. You do this kind of thing so well. It is interesting to think that in this timeline Sarek was not so disapproving of Spock's choice, and I think you are probably quite correct. Very nice family moments here. Thanks for writing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
nice chapters.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
"Spock would face this as he had faced these situations throughout his life. Again." Did you really mean "Again." or was that supposed to read 'Alone.'?
Saissa chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Great story - thank you.
Gizelle chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Beautiful, simple story. Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
yes please continue this story. It begs for more.
bina W chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Will there be more chaps?
TaraHalliwell chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Aw, this was very sweet. That scene made me feel so bad for Spock, this fic gave a great insight into the immediate aftermath.
theYellowDello chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
utterly lovely. I've hardly ever read anything more carefully thought out than your stories.
TOSoldtimer chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Very nice short story. Your Spock and Amanda seem very much like their counterparts in the original timeline, but your Sarek is different. More able to consider other viewpoints, more willing to let his son choose his own path. He is a better father, and most probably a better ambassador. I hope to see more of him in your future writings.
Liv of life chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
lovely story- you made me cry
Killingmemory chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
I enjoyed reading. I really appreciate fics that discuss Sarek's relationship with his family. Thanks for writing, and I hope you update!
Nyotarules chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Hope you come back to this one, love your take on what happened next. I can see why nuSarek and nuSpock were not estranged since Sarek was there to see the VSA administrator's prejudice for himself. Plus TOS Spock chose SFA first and did not seem to consider the VSA at all, hence TOS Sarek being miffed for 18 years.
hopefuladdict chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Apparently I just needed to cry today...over every single story you've written.

They are all lovely.