Reviews for Confusion in a Cupboard
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
LOL, that was certainly fun to read.
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Love it, definitely. Dramione is my OTP. :D Tee-hee, poor Draco doesn't understand his feelings for Hermione...well, I guess if he keeps kissing her, he'll find out. ;)
Anveshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved It!
BlueMusicLove chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cute!
NerdyBookie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
nice though i dont fully understand
YWotW chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Love it!
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was good. I liked the plotline, but it was sort of unexpected. I may be a Dramione shipper, but the chances of Draco doing that aren't very likely- at least, in my favour.

But hey, it's your story and you can do whatever you want with it. I do think it was terrificly written though. :)
asininityJackal chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Yeah... it was sort of... abstract. Not my favorite pairing, but it was sort of fun.

Now. When are you updating your Malfoy vs Longbottom thing? 'Cause I'm DYING here.

Kthnx.
Sam Storsky chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I'm usually ABSOLUTELY disgusted by Dramione's...but for some reason, I actually liked this one...I guess it was a different angle than what I've read?

But either way, it was well done, and I liked it :)
yuri-kun chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
love it!

puuurfffect couple!
Brittney373 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Normally, I'm not a big Dramione fan. But this was brilliant! I reckon that's just how poor Hermione would be feeling being trapped in a broom closet with Malfoy. I especially liked the "I...don't understand." "Nor do I." I feel it makes it more believable. Like Malfoy doesn't understand why he's attracted to Hermione. Obviously that's what you meant to convey...but yeah.

Great work!

:D
A La DarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Definately love it. It was perfect. D Yay! Cutesie!
brooke737 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
love it.

very sweet,good job!
sports7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Good chapter. I really hope you continue.
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
luv it !

as you can see i'm going through your writings :)