Reviews for Don't Let Me Drown
Camy99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Good gravy you're good. Great even. I had a dream like this, seriously, but it didn't end so beautifully. I've had the song Already Gone stuck in my head, and this is the second fic I read today that reminds me of the line "You can't make it feel right, when you know that it's wrong".

Sigh... This is the second fic of yours I read in the last few minutes that is incredibly sad and totally in sync with my situation, so I'm guessing I've just run out of tears cuz they have yet to manage to make me cry.. But they are definitely fantastic!
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
absolutely amazing! i never really like break up storys but when it is really well written like yours i can't help but to love it. you gave very vivis depictions of how each character wass feeling and even had me crying along with Lilly.
Lecrazyannex chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This is really, really good. well done. I love it. Obviously if they were in love, that would be good too but I still loved it. So cute, especially when Lilly describes how much she loves him. felt like crying at the end lol. Its great well done, you really should be proud lol. :)