Reviews for Black Sheep 2: Most Wanted
ionicpulse chapter 16 . 1/24
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww STAPLER! ARE EVERY WHERE
ionicpulse chapter 9 . 1/24
i so love flame i hope he does become a hero cause that be torally smexy even better as a villain but i cant picture himm as a villain though
ionicpulse chapter 3 . 1/23
mmmmmmm ice cream and two huge guys what else can you ask for
EvErYtHiNg And SoMuchMore chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
I loved this story too too much! I can't get enough of it! I love how you ended it, and Robin would be both that child's step brother, and grandfather. That's actually really disturbing. Love this story! FAV TO THE MAX.
Galaxy-Eyes11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awesome :)
librarat chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
This ending was freaking awesome!
librarat chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
A jealous Slade is oh so fun!
librarat chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Oh my, how cliche indeed, but a wonderful cliche that led to some wonderful Sladin, am i correct?
librarat chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I don't know about that last leer man... That almost seems scary... Oh, I'm gonna love this story!
PlatinumOwl chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
I'm surprised Robin hasn't thrown a fit about the whole 'princess' thing yet.
Emeraldd chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Oh hi Wynja!
I just finished the story "Black Sheep Wanted" and when I saw that you had written a sequel... you are just amazing friend!
I can't wait, I just want to finish this story to read the whole Black Sheep universe!
The link to the sequel of "Innocent Games" doesn't work, could it be that the writer closed the account?!
I hope that my horrid grammar doesn't make your eyes burn, I'm just a beginner in the English language haha
Lynnxrider chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Ok I have to know. Are you going to write about The Speedy Threesome (by that I mean Speedy, Aqualad and Flame)? Because for some reason I have a feeling that would be INSANELY HILARIOUS! I LOVE your version of Speedy and your OC isn't bad either. I just love his hair!I would be interested to see how THAT little problem would be solved. Great story by the way. You are easily recognizable as one of the best authors on this sight.
MonsterOfCookies chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
dsahgjgjaghaafjghahjh;afkjf;hjakhfkjshs when he said he couldn't let go...it was the most adorablest fluffiest thing ever3
AsianIdiot16 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Damn... cant read the story "not so secret" oh well...
Anyway! Airplane sex. Kinky _ and its about time slade was tortured!
Kichi93 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
ahahaha I LOVE this chapter to death :) I was kinda scared Robin was gonna have his ass handed to him but I should have had more faith ;) Thanks for your amazing stories!