Reviews for Harry Potter and the Veela Life Debts
BarbedCaress chapter 28 . 5/20
Good story
A bit more 'crack' than I usually like
But would like to see the story finished to see how it ties up.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 5/1
And dumbass is in no trouble from anyone for risking the lives,liv!indoors, futures, freedom, and a war. And why was she seems underwater, and alive, unlike the other hostages in stasis?
BrewstrMcl chapter 6 . 4/26
I don't care for stories that show a character (Harry in this case) as being exceptionally dense or slow. Thanks for the first 6 chapters.
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 7 . 4/16
In the sentence, "Most likely, the(y) threatened to revoke the ICW and Wizengamot Press Passes," you forgot the y that I have put in parenthesis.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 11 . 4/16
YASSSSSSSSS GO JOHN LOUIS AND TONKS YASSS JOHN
This return to Privet Drive for the blood protection is one of the most stupid ideas. I know that it comes from the books, but even there it is a stupid idea. It only makes sense in the context that Dumbledore wants Harry's life so miserable that he would want to die. Especially at the time of this story, summer after fourth year, the Dementor attack proves that it is not safe. The question is not whether it is safe there (which it is obviously not), but whether it is really the best place to be. And there must be other places that are equally safe, like the Black home that is under Fidelius.
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 3/21
They might have wanted to tell someone that there is an imposter at Hogwarts
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/10
Good ol' Dumblefutz! Never fails to get things wrong!
Xyoras chapter 4 . 2/6
me and my friends and me in danger.

That is wrong, it's just," my friends and I in danger.
Xyoras chapter 3 . 2/6
Sicked, not siced.
MegaHeracross214 chapter 28 . 11/11/2016
Oh come on you got to be kidding me what a way to end the chapter.
mckertis chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Uh, your writing is quite cringeworthy.
Mistress of Potions chapter 28 . 8/30/2016
Oh, come on now, you're leaving us hanging? Please don't give up on this.
Xyoras chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Blueberry Umbitch, bloody frickin' brilliant mate.
Yes that was my attempt at sounding British, even though I'm American, how did I do?
Xyoras chapter 18 . 8/19/2016
How can someone be a retired Dark Lord?
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »