Reviews for The Passing of the Storm
limea delta chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
this was beautiful... so well written that i actually believed i had seen it! sigh, i wish these sort of scenes could be shown on the show. thanks for putting it here!
Sky Pie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Very beautiful, emotional story. I love how Noah allowed himself to be vulnerable with his memories and his fears, and how Luke was there to support him. Wonderful work. :-)
Aimee chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really truly hope that you write another story. As I stated in my previous review, in canon. Even the "baby" in the story is used in a believable way and not thrown around in arbitrary spots as I've seen in other Luke/Noah fanfic. This is also a great insight into Noah's psyche. Very authentic feeling as he related the story to Luke. Great vision of Luke too as being compassionate and a good listener. I can't say enough great things about this story. Again, hope you keep writing and write some multi-chapter stories. That'd be fantastic!
ltk2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Very tender! I love your sweet descriptions of their interplay. And that section about a young Noah is very endearing.
LordTonberry chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wonderful story. You're a great writer!
Didde chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This story was so sweet! Loved it!
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I've praised it to the skies in our e-mails, so let me just add on that I like this one even better than the first. -heartheartheart-
bombshellblonde318 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That was so loving and gentel. Luke and I share the same feeling on thunderstoms, and it being rainy today this was the perfect story!