Reviews for Connections
Irene34 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Lovely, thanks.
Tomy chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Your plot twist had me gaping at the computer screen
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
There are very few stories that are written well enough to leave a reader contemplating the character's emotions to the point of almost experiencing said emotions. This fic was one of those stories. I almost didn't read it because of the ginormous word count, but, luckily, I decided to. The thoughts that were written out in such detail really left me thinking.

This is really amazing writing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
disturbing and strange
J loves JS chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
This was wonderful. I love the h/c in it. Well done :-)
sai518 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I am completely obsessed with the idea of mind-melding but unable to watch the Original Series. Not because it isn't available, my uncle has the series on DVD and youtube has it as well, but because I refuse to watch Shatner for more than three minutes at a time. So, I've fantasized over it and this is what it's come to story of my life.

this is exactly how i feel haha i love this story btw
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
wooow. soooo gooooood. thanks again.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
this is really, really good. thank you for sharing.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ah. a child's play thing? poor Jim. your story is interesting! thanks for the read.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Great story. Very interesting to read, and the gory, muted-horror premise was wonderful. I loved the sense of surrealism, and almost zombie-ish-ness of the entire thing. Quite insightful as well; overall a very fascinating piece. Very nicely done.
irezel chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
INCREDIBLE! reminds me of the first episode of the Next Generation...:) really great job!
Jen chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Well you're right - nothing about that story was expected and in the end I enjoyed it. I'm not sure yet whether I liked it - but with a re-read maybe that will change. I very much liked your dialogue but sometimes found there was a little too much 'contemplation' in-between. I may have skipped a couple of paragraphs because I found myself becoming bored with Kirk's thoughts, but I will appreciate the full depths of what's there later.

Thanks anyway, Cheers Jen
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
You aren't alone, as much as I'd love to watch the show of Star Trek..I'd really hate to have my crush of Spock and Kirk of today be replaced by Shatner and...the other guy ((Sadly I do not know his name)) When I think of Spock and Kirk I'd like to see Zach and Chris, thus I doubt that I will ever watch the show...just small clips if I have to. I will live with what the movies bring.

Anywho, this was a great story, quite sad actually, in a good way. I felt bad for Kirk, but of course thinking of his death makes me feel bad for him and fearing for the future lol. and had a feeling it was Spock Prime who had helped him.

LOVED IT THOUGH!
Vorserkeien chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
*squees happily* That ending was brilliant! You sure you haven't watched TOS because Spock Prime's actions & comments in this chapter are just so in character that I ended up wondering how (guilty) he must still feel after the events of Generations (seeing as Romulus is destroyed ~15 years after the end of that movie).

& have to ask, what's wrong with Shatner? He's just amazing in TOS :P
LadyAdarah chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
great story, thanks for writing! :)