Reviews for Namikaze no Higure
Wulan-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
When are you going to update this story?
toonash667 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
YES when the next chapter and what about the exams and a stupid snake sannin will do to the brohers in the said exams and to find the slug sannin too what will happend then
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
i was happy when you wrote that there will be no pairing, but then you went and made it even weirder by deciding to give them both a girlfriend. Aren't Kuro and Hikari one person? Ugh. And I hate meek little Hinata too. Oh well, the first chapter was awesome and all the non-Kuro/Hina parts of this chapter too, but oh well, I am gone from this fic. It had a great idea, but I just can't stand it anymore.
Me chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I 3 it! Please write more! Ps u said Hinata had a Water & Lightning affinity.
Team Magma Admin ChiKouu chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Yay, Tazuna-sama! All bows to Tazuna-sama 8D... I don't like him... But I like Hayate-chan! 8D
Team Magma Admin ChiKouu chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Ah, if I only could get a mission like our Namikaze boys got...

And now, onto the next chapter!
Team Magma Admin ChiKouu chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Yay, send the Naruto army at Konohagakure! 8D

Nice story, by the way.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
HAHA, wow, this is FANTASTIC so far! What will happen now?

-spases- I can't BELIEVE Haku was paired with Hikari! I was just thinking that they'd make a good couple and was going to ask ya if ya could make it that and vote, (I didn't know about the poll) and low and behold, that was the voted pairing! I swear I busted my eardrums mentaly from my squeling...until I saw the 'she's crazy' look on my mom's face...then I knew it wasn't as 'mental' as I first thought... Eheheheheheh... ;

ANYWHO! XD I LOVE the pairings and, while they are going a little quickly, I can't wait for more (both pairings and the story itself (LOVE the HikariKuroNaruto idea, by the way! And I found the 'Don't laugh at me' fit Naruto (Hikari) PERFECTLY! D))! Hm, speaking of pairings, could ya maybe make a Shino/Ino one? There aren't many (that I could find) and I think it would be cute! ;D

Anyway, plz continue this interesting lookin fic soon, alright? Ja ne! -
MindMaster chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Keep going!
Random dude01 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
I'm confused u have hinata training in wind while her elements are lightning and water. It doesn't make sense. well that is my major problem, cus it's kind of random if u ask me.
Midnight-Shadow-Wolfling chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Great chapter!I loved how Zabuza just ruinned the moment!0

So cute!Please update soon!
Midnight-Shadow-Wolfling chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
AAW!I LOVE BUNNIES!ESPECIALLY HAKU'S!

Great chapter by the way!-
Midnight-Shadow-Wolfling chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Great chapters so far.I think that Hikari should be

with a !That'd be so cute!3
Sanz0girl chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
awesome story, had me cracking up
okami chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
awsome chapter and definetily pair hikari with a fem. haku!