Reviews for Forever Tomorrow
InsanityGoneMad chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
*crys* poor Ziva :'(. But wow. ...

InsanityGoneMad chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
I'm going onto the next chapter right now, but this was brilliant as always. Gah can't wait to know what happened to Ziva.

InsanityGoneMad chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
:-O Why is it you can always render me speechless? Love this! Keep writing.

InsanityGoneMad chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
... i have nothing to SAY! You're just too good. GAH love this fic!

InsanityGoneMad chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
What can I say? You have me speechless! wow! ...

Poor Annie :'(

InsanityGoneMad chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Gah! Loved it! What was the nightmare! And what's wrong with Ziva! I HATE cliffhangers (love them really but you know...)

InsanityGoneMad chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Damn you, Izzy! What happened to Ziva! Gah I love this! Love Annie.

InsanityGoneMad chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Did I ever mention that I hate you Izzy? :P I love this fic! You're so good at this stuff and I love the flashbacks.

InsanityGoneMad chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
:DD You have me hooked already! Love Annie! I want to know what happened to Ziva! Usually I say UD soon but I have far to much to catch up on so I'm going to say UD whenever can't wait for more. :P
prueunknownsoldier chapter 14 . 1/28/2010
lol GREAT story i think another word for resolution is denouement or something like that lol we just learned it this year
Sophie Ranier chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
i this story!
ncisaddiction10 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Ok, so they work in a gym, in the pool/sauna area? Interesting. Can't wait to see what shes crying about.
ncisaddiction10 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ok, you got me interested here. I'll keep reading. Can you believe it? I spent my whole day reading yourr story The Girl Next Door and now I'll probably try to finish this one too.
Pearl sun chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
Nice story.
ncistiva chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
Hey! Awesome story! I loved it! I have been on the computer reading it for maybe 5 hours? All of my family has been buging me 2 get off! Haha! Awesome!
356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »