Reviews for Forever Tomorrow
InsanityGoneMad chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Gah! Loved it! What was the nightmare! And what's wrong with Ziva! I HATE cliffhangers (love them really but you know...)

InsanityGoneMad chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Damn you, Izzy! What happened to Ziva! Gah I love this! Love Annie.

InsanityGoneMad chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Did I ever mention that I hate you Izzy? :P I love this fic! You're so good at this stuff and I love the flashbacks.

InsanityGoneMad chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
:DD You have me hooked already! Love Annie! I want to know what happened to Ziva! Usually I say UD soon but I have far to much to catch up on so I'm going to say UD whenever can't wait for more. :P
prueunknownsoldier chapter 14 . 1/28/2010
lol GREAT story i think another word for resolution is denouement or something like that lol we just learned it this year
Sophie Ranier chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
i this story!
ncisaddiction10 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Ok, so they work in a gym, in the pool/sauna area? Interesting. Can't wait to see what shes crying about.
ncisaddiction10 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ok, you got me interested here. I'll keep reading. Can you believe it? I spent my whole day reading yourr story The Girl Next Door and now I'll probably try to finish this one too.
Pearl sun chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
Nice story.
ncistiva chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
Hey! Awesome story! I loved it! I have been on the computer reading it for maybe 5 hours? All of my family has been buging me 2 get off! Haha! Awesome!
EternalConfusion chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
Awesome fic - I loved reading it. Glad it all worked out okay for them in the end :)
ejn10175 chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
Sorry for the really late review but my stupid computer is still being fixed even after 2 weeks and i was on vacation!

Aw its already the end ( At least they finally got married since it was long overdue )

I hope you still write one shots cause school starting again royally sucks so we all need something to cheer us up!

1 month till season 7! ) ) ) ) ) )
Penelope Louise chapter 14 . 8/21/2009