Reviews for Forever Tomorrow
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Love this story so far! I was reading it on the bus, and may have let out a few audible "aws." I think the person sitting next to me thought I was crazy.

Tony would make such a good dad. I can't wait to hear the explanation for Ziva's absence/how Tony tells Annie (love the name, btw!).
Silent Falling Rain chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aww... this is sad, but good! I liked the ending. To me what Tony said is also what he says everyday when he thinks of Ziva, "I'll be waiting." That's what I thought.

Man, you've got three stories, plus one shots. I've got three one shots. I think I need to write some more...

I like this. I want to know what happened to Ziva. I hope she didn't leave by will. I hope she's okay! Ah, so many things to think about. Okay, till the next time I review something you write.(that so works :) hehe)
RedRare chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
So so sweet :)
melzdog123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Nice. I think i'll keep up with this one too.
sparklingserenity chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
please keep going you might be one of the few who could write a good post aliyah story without it sounding corny and unrealistic.
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw, sweet and sad. Where is Ziva? Why is she gone? Is she coming back?

I love the memories. So sweet. So sad.
ejn10175 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Ha i hope Annabelle gets on tonys nerves enough that he just finally tells her everything!

Hope theres more flashbacks)
OutCold chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I like Annie already, and the way everyone is with her, and I'm desperate to know what's happened to Ziva.

Grandma Jenny? Ha. I don't think she'd like that much.
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 6/11/2009